|Item Weight||0.704 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.87 x 2.87 x 3.87 inches|
|Item model number||88693|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Silicone Grease|
|Warranty Description||Limited 1 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DANCO Waterproof Silicone Faucet Grease | Silicone Sealant | Plumbers valve Grease for O-rings | 0.5 oz. | 1-Pack (88693)
|Price:||($7.90 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PLUMBERS FAUCET AND VALVE GREASE Ideal for lubricating faucet stems valves and cartridges when repairing a leaky faucet
- LUBRICANT GREASE Contains high raw silicone content making it better for long term lubricant hold & helps hard-turning faucets work smoothly
- NSF 61 APPROVED designed for use as a waterproof lubricant on faucets valve stems cartridges and is safe for nitrite/rubber O-rings
- SAFE No chemical contamination to drinking water Retains its consistency in temperatures from -40° to 400° F
- ODORLESS and COLORLESS Odorless scent makes this product easy to work with during application and no pigment for clean use
- RESISTANCE The grease is water resistant and oxidation resistant Silicone faucet grease helps reduce friction and provides long-lasting lubrication
- HOUSEHOLD USES Our silicone sealant can be used to lubricate lubricate door hinges threads on shower heads & bolts toilet gaskets and flashlight O-rings
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
More items to explore
From the manufacturer
DANCO Waterproof Silicone Grease
Use as a lubricant on faucets and valve stems including those with ceramic disc cartridges. It is also widely used to lubricate threads of water submersible flashlights used for diving and spearfishing.
Preserve & Seal
Seal and preserve O-rings in your flashlights, plumbing, waterproof watches, faucets and more.
At a Glance:
- Water resilient and oxidation resistant
- Resistant to most harsh chemicals
- Contains high raw silicone content making it better for long term
- 95% silicone and safe for nitrite/rubber o-rings
- Does not contain petroleum
Danco is one of the largest plumbing repair replacement and remodel suppliers in the home improvement industry focused largely on empowering 'Do-It-Yourself' consumers with plumbing solutions that are as practical as they are affordable giving your home a more fresh appeal and renewed elegance We provide stylish design-oriented innovative home solutions that are user-friendly to support and encourage customers to tackle home improvement tasks on their own - without the heavy price tag of professional services The Danco Waterproof Grease is designed for use as a lubricant for faucets and valve stems This grease also works good as an installation aid for inserting parts that will be making a seal and will not be moving again It is NSF 61 approved and meets or exceeds the requirements of FDA regulation 21 This grease works well in temperatures between -40° to 400° F Faucet grease can be formulated for many plumbing applications and is a perfect lubricant on your faucet or valve stems Silicone Faucet Grease helps reduce friction and provides long-lasting lubrication The grease is water resilient and oxidation resistant It can be used on ceramic stems Get yours today!
From the Manufacturer
Danco is one of the largest plumbing repair, replacement and remodel suppliers in the home improvement industry. We are largely focused on empowering Do It Yourself consumers with affordable plumbing products and solutions which create new and refreshing décors for bathrooms and kitchens.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I will never work on a faucet WITHOUT using this grease. After replacing the washers and greasing up the ball, I darn near tore the faucet handle off the sink, it moved so smoothly and effortlessly.
A month later and the faucet is still working smoothly. I guess even an old dog can learn new tricks.
Small little tube. Easy to store. Also great for keeping sewing machine oil in its container and not leaking all over your sewing machine repair kit. Great to seal any other small tube which has a tendency to leak.
A little goes a LONG way. I have a feeling I'm going to have this tube for 10 years.
Likes: * With the aid of YouTube video this grease made it possible for me to renew my propane supply valves to my stove and stop a propane leak that had occured over time * It is grease so you don't need much
Dislikes: * None really. I thought half an ounce wasn't much, but found out it is more than enough for several overhaul jobs
Yes I'd buy this again as it is the exact grease that was recommended and it worked.
Thank you for reading my review:
Again Please give this review a thumbs up. It is real. I do answer questions if in comments. I've been on Amazon as a customer for over twenty years, and now a top 500 reviewer. I don't get compensated for my reviews. (Not that I wouldn't like to be.) I pay for Amazon Prime so I get any of the perks that come with my Prime membership.
P.S. I got a squeeze tube, as pictured.
Five stars because I have nothing to complain about, but it seems a little over the top to say "I love it." It does what it's supposed to do, that's all.