3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
OhO Bluetooth Sunglasses,Open Ear Audio Sunglasses Speaker to Listen Music and Make Phone Calls, Water Resistance and Full UV Lens Protection and Compatiable for All Smart Phones
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- OPEN EAR SPEAKER: Bluetooth Sunglasses with Open Ear Speaker System Allows You to Listen to Your Favorite Music and Everything around you. HD Microphone Offers High Quality Sound While on Calls
- FREEDOM FROM WIRES: Wireless Speaker with Smart Assistant Technology Like Hand Free Phone Calling and Answering, Easily Speak Siri,Cortana and Google Now to Connect to Your Favorite Music Stations (Pandora,iTunes,Spotify and more),Easily Speak for Directions, Weather and Traffic Updates
- ULTRA SLIM DESIGN: Mobile Phone Thickness Design, Flexible Material Frame and Very Light Like a Normal Sunglasses Weight. Exclusive US Style Design,Neat,Unisex and Very Comfortable to Wear while Relaxing and Exercising
- POLARIZED MAX LENS COATING TECHNOLOGY: UV400 Polarized Lens for Great Color, Clarity and Contrast, Impact Resistant for Eye and Face Protection Devices
- PLAYING TIME: Smart Speaker Sunglasses Playing Music up to 3 Hours by Maximum Volume
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OhO Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Technology Make Hands Free, Design for US and Comfort Wearing. Single Button Control for Power On and Calls, Enjoy the Freedom of Wireless Mobile Calls, Free Music, and more. Bluetooth Glasses is Compatible for all Version or Brand Name Mobile Phones, can Connect Two Smart Phones and Answer Calls from either one, but It is Not Bone Conduction sunglasses.
* Open Ear Speaker Wireless Bluetooth Sunglasses
* Music or Sound Come Out from Both Arms (Earphone Accessory Used when Needed.
* CSR Bluetooth High-end Chipset
* US Safety Lens Standard ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Impact Resistant for Eye and Face Protection Devices; 100% UV Protection Polarized Lens and FDA Audited
* Sweatproof Circling Sports Bluetooth Sunglasses
* Perfect Combination of Bluetooth Headphone and Sunglasses ; Transmit Distance:30ft
* Built-In Bluetooth 4.1 Speakers, Smart Assistant Voice Command,
* Voice Dialing from Your Phone List
* Speak for Directions, Weather or Traffic Updates; Speak to Play Music from Your Favorite App Stations: Pandora , Spotify
* Bluetooth Sunglasses Compatible for All Android and IOS; Bluetooth Protocol：Headset;Hands-free A2DP;BLE;SPP
* Listening Music for 3 hours around by Open Ear Speaker ; Charging Time: 2 Hours by USB Cable
* Working Temp：-5℃ to 40℃ ; Storage Temp：-20℃ to 60℃
Accessory: *1M Data/Charging USB Cable *Protective Cleaning Bag *Instruction Manual *Cleaning Cloth *Hard Case
GETTING STARTED CHARGING THE BATTERY WITH RED LED LIGHT
GLASS CAN CONNECT TWO DEVICES BUT USE ONE OF DEVICE IN ONE TIME
TURN ON GLASS AND HOLD ON COMMAND BUTTON TO CALL SIRI/GOGGLE
HAND FREE AND ULTRA SLIM LIKE MOBILE PHONE THICKNESS
Before pairing, please make sure your smart device Bluetooth setting has been turned on.
Press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 2 seconds to fast pair your glasses with your smart device. The blue LED will flash alternately until the glasses and your smart device has connected. “ OhO sunshine ” will appear in your Bluetooth network device options, once it appears, please click on the “ OhO sunshine ” network to pair the sunglasses with your smart device. Once the glasses and your smart device has paired properly, you will hear the commands, “ Paired” and then “Connected”.
You will only need to pair the sunglasses with your smart device during the initial set up process. Your glasses and smart device will automatically connect every time you activate the Bluetooth command.
TURN ON/OFF BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
Press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 2 seconds to establish Bluetooth connection. The blue LED will flash and you will hear the command “ hello”. This command lets you know that both the sunglasses and your smart device has established Bluetooth connection. Now the sunglasses is ready for music listening and making and receiving phone calls.
Press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 5 seconds to power off and disconnect the Bluetooth connection. You will hear the command “Goodbye” letting you know that your Bluetooth connection has been powered off.
BLUETOOTH COMMAND BUTTON GUIDE
Answering incoming phone call: Press the Bluetooth Command Button once to answer incoming phone calls. Declining incoming phone call: Press the Bluetooth Command Button twice to decline incoming phone calls. Hang up a phone call: Press the Bluetooth Command Button once to hang up the call. You will hear the command “Phone is hang up”. Redial: Double click the Bluetooth Command Button to redial the last number on your incoming phone list. Hands Free Smart Assitant Voice Commands: In Bluetooth stand by mode, press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 1-2 seconds. You will be able to access your voice command feature on your smart device prompting Siri or Cortana to answer real time prompts:
* Voice Dialing from your phone list.
* Speak for Direction, Weather/Traffic Update.
* Speak to play Music from your favorite App stations: Pandora, Spotify.
* Play/Pause Music: Press the Bluetooth Command Button to pause or play your music station.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
[[ 1. Looks Part 2
So this one might be a little weird, but I figured I should bring it up. They look terrible just sitting on a table. With the size of the arms, when they're crossed, one side is about half an inch taller than the other so it sits crooked. Super small thing but figured it should be mentioned.
Sure, you can listen to music and talk on the phone, but ONLY if you're in a very quiet environment, which in-turn means other people can hear you which defeats the purpose as these aren't bone-conduction. I bought these in the hopes of using them on my motorcycle to save me money from having to buy a 300$ set to put into my helmet. However, it's not NEARLY loud enough to even hear while riding, even at full blast, it's pretty quiet while riding in a car with the AC off and no music playing. Was hoping for a louder device.
All-in-all, not too bad. You definitely get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who wants to use it for years, but if you're like me and love technology and don't want to drop 4x the amount of money, then go with these.
First of all: the speakers point down your temple whereas the Bose speakers are directed towards your ears.
Second: when you turn the thing on/off the voice prompt is LOUD and it sounds cheap.
One positive over the Bose is I think the Oho look better with and definitely without the dark lenses.
Overall my expectations were not met, but maybe my expectations were too high for the cost of these... you definitely get what you pay for.
I decided to cancel my return and 3D print some attachments to bounce the sound towards my ears. MUCH better now. Still not the best quality sound but it is better!