Waterproof Case, TETHYS Universal Waterproof Bag Protective pouch cover Fit Up to 5.3 inch Diagonal
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Comprehensive protection allows use in mud, water, snow, dirt, and grease. Quality tested: Waterproof protection up to a depth of 4 meters.
- Innovative swivel lock design provides a user friendly experience when opening or sealing the pouch. It provides protection for ID, credit cards, cash, MP3’s, phones, and more from water damage such as fishing, beach and water park activities.
- Composed of a highly-durable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, which protects against water, dust, dirt, grease, scratches and bumps. Design to fit iPhone 6S 6 5S 5C 5 and Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S5 S4 S3 and more.
- Ultra Clear-film material allows full touch screen access and button control functionality as well as the ability to take photos while the pouch is still equipped. Note: You cannot make phone calls while the phone is being enclosed in the waterproof pouch.
- The TETHYS Ultrapouch is NOT COMPATIBLE with any mobile device large than 5.3"", including iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inches / Galaxy Note 4 3 2, any Phablet or large sized phones with protective casings.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Submariner Waterproof Phone Case ~ Heavy-Duty Universal Waterproof Cell Dry Bag Pouch For Apple iPhone 7 6 5, Samsung S7 S6 S5 Note HTC LG Sony Nokia Motorola Up To 6.3" - Clear
Wildtek Premium Universal Waterproof Cell Phone Case - Black
4 Pack Universal Waterproof Case FITFORT Cell Phone Dry Bag/ Pouch for iPhone X 8 7 6 6S Plus/5/5s/5c Galaxy S8/S7 Edge/S6/S5/S4 Note4/3 LG G5/G3 Up To 5.5 "(Black+Blue+Orange+Rose Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BHS ED Deals||Kona - Nickle's Arcade||Wildtek||Easylife Direct|
|Color||black||Crystal Clear||Black||Black+Orange+Blue+Rose red|
|Compatible Phone Models||waterproof case, waterproof bag, universal waterproof case, iphone 6s waterproof case, iphone 6 waterproof case||Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iphone 5, apple iphone 4, Samsung Galaxy note 4, Samsung Galaxy note 3, samsung galaxy note 2, S5, S4, etc., HTC One, LG g4, LG v10||iphone 5, iphone 6, iphone 6 plus, iphone 5s, iphone 4s, iphone 4, iphone 3, iphone 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, LG Optimus G2, G2 Mini, G Pro; All New HTC One M8,M7,M4,Mini,X/X+;Google Nexus 5 4;Droid DNA||iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X,iPhone 7 plus, 7, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 plus 5S, SE, 5, 5C, 5, 4S iPod, Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+ S7 S6, S6 Edge plus S5, S4, S3 Google Pixel Pexil Plus, MOTO G5, Motorola G4 Plus, Z, X, G, E, G, V20, V10 LG G5, G4, G3, G2, LG G6 G5 G4 G3 G2, HTC One M10, M9, M8, M7 exus 6, 6P, 5, 4, Sony Xperia Z3, Z2, Z1, Nokia Microsoft Lumia BlackBerry|
Notes: The Tethys Ultrapouch is NOT COMPATIBLE with any mobile device large than 5.3", including iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inches / Galaxy Note 4 3 2, any Phablet or large sized phones with protective casings. You cannot make phone calls while the phone is being enclosed in the waterproof pouch.
TETHYS Universal Waterproof Case
Prepare Yourself for the Next Adventure
Tethys Universal Ultrapouch Waterproof Case designed exclusively for Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6 5S, 5C, 5 4s, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge S5, S4 S3; G G2 G3 ; HTC One M8, M7, Max ; Nexus 5, 4 ; Sony Z1, Z2 , Nokia. It’s the perfect accessory for outdoor activities, no matter where you go, such as rafting in the wild waters, hiking in the mountains, skiing/snowboarding, or at any place near water. The large clear window allows for full access for touch screen and button controls, and you can still take pictures or record video without worrying about any potential damage, even under water.
Build To Exceed Your Expectation
Innovative swivel lock design provides a user friendly experience when opening or sealing the pouch.Ultra Clear-film material allows full touch screen access and button control functionality as well as the ability to take photos while the pouch is still equipped.Comprehensive protection allows use in mud, water, snow, dirt, and grease.
Quality tested: Waterproof protection up to a depth of 4 meters. A warranty with a lifetime of One Year provided to all TETHYS Ultrapouch Products.
TETHYS Waterproof Ultrapouch x 1
Lanyard x 1
Bonus: Armband x 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing you need to keep in mind is that your phone won't register your touch while under water. I recommend to start recording before you go underwater if you want a video. Pictures can be taken by clicking on the volume button.
1) The lanyard is longer than pictured. I measured 15" long, not the ~10" as seen.
2) The lanyard is not permanently attached as pictured, you must loop it through the top.
3) The locks are on the back of the case, not the front as pictured.
Also included that is not pictured is a 10.5" strap that attaches to the back that I could go around the back of your hand if you were holding your phone.
A few things to note:
1. If you have visions of taking pictures underwater with the case on, it will probably not work. Submersed in a bowl of water, the capacitive touch screen is non-responsive when I try to tap on the buttons.
2. The arm-band is made for skinny people. Loosened as much as possible, it just barely fits around my forearm. Not a biggie as a Nexus 6 is WAY too big to put on your arm anyways.
3. It can be difficult to get the phone out of the case. The plastic sticks to the phone very well and you have to carefully peel the bag open so it'll slide out.
There are other similar style cases that have double or even triple seals that work much better and more reliably. This case only has one seal and it's not even like a ziplock style seal -- it's just two strips of soft plastic being pressed together. Do not trust your phone to this case!
Even though I got a promo code for this, I'm not happy. The bag this case came with is probably more watertight that the actual case. As instructed in the directions, I tested this twice, before using. First time, I put my house keys in the bag, put the case in 6 inches of water and then put a dish soap bottle on top to hold it down (well, okay, that part wasn't in the instructions). After 30 mins there was just a slight amount of water in the bag; a few drops. Then I noticed (with the bag out of the water) the bag is not air tight. A slight amount of pressure, and I mean 'slight' pressure, air escapes from the bag. I got a 'b' in high school physics but it seems to me that if air can escape, then water can get in, so I tested it again. While underwater I gave it a slight squeeze and sure enough the seams broke and air escaped and water got in the bag; enough to be very troublesome. So here's what's likely to happen. Your phone falls into the water. You reach down to grab it. The seams break. Next time it happens it's either a partial or complete failure. You're probably better off putting your phone in double freezer bags and baggies than using this.
Also, it really annoys me that companies like this pay their customers for fake reviews and I think even less of the people who sign up for this. Shame on you.