J. R. Watkins Foot Lotion Rejuvenating Peppermint 11 oz
- 98.9% natural rejuvenating foot cream
- With the natural scent of peppermint
- Free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol and dyes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Deep Steep Foot Care Cream, Candy Mint – medium thickness and pepperminty (sort of like candy – not fresh mint)
2. Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion 2014 – fairly runny, but has a nice peppermint smell (but not very strong)
3. Peppermint & Eucalyptus Foot Cream With Menthol Too, By Diva Stuff – feels pretty light (whipped cream) and pepperminty (but has a hint of eucalyptus/menthol) – does have a bit of a cooling effect.
4. Tree Hut Soothing Foot Cream, Aloe and Peppermint – medium thickness and not very pepperminty (but advertised as aloe and peppermint)
5. Earth Therapeutics Intensive Heel Repair – medium thickness and not very pepperminty (but advertised as tea tree oil and peppermint) - doesn’t actually seem to work as “heel repair”
6. Avalon Organics Peppermint Hand & Body Lotion – returned – advertised as peppermint, but not so much – no problems with the return, so no bad review left.
7. J. R. Watkins Foot Lotion Rejuvenating Peppermint – returned – advertised as peppermint, but not so much – no problems with the return, so no bad review left.
Creamy, non-greasy, soothing, cooling and just what your feet will be happy to come in contact.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not the same fragrance as the same product - less minty and a bit strange, but still a nice thick productPublished 8 days ago by Lraf
I like this product although I would like a stronger peppermint in the lotion. It is very soothing after a long day on your feet.Published 12 days ago by Linda
I really like this foot lotion. It soaks in really well, so it doesn't feel like it sitting on top of the skin like some lotions. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Lyndsi
Pricy, but feels WONDERFUL on my tired hot feet. Highly recommended!Published 23 days ago by Mail Debaser