- ASIN: B011IY0T16
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #370,040 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Watseka XP Cargo-Electric Bicycle-26"-6 speed-Adult/Young Adult (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Step through/Low step frame design (non gender specific) electric commuter/cargo bicycle.
- 250-Watt brushless motor with a 36V 9Ah removable AGM battery pack for long lasting battery life.
- Easy shift 6 speed Shimano gear set.
- Reaches speeds up to 14 mph & averages 16-18 mile range depending on riders weight, usage & terrain.
- Selectable pedal assist or twist the "variable speed throttle" for hours of enjoyment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Watseka XP is an Eco-friendly & superbly crafted electric bicycle that will get you back in the saddle & on the road in comfort & style. Powered by a 250W brushless rear drive motor with a 36V 9Ah battery pack, the Watseka XP has plenty of power to get you where you need to go. If hybrid bicycles are what appeals to you then why not travel in comfort too? With its telescopic front fork suspension, seat springs, low step frame design, adjustable seat & handlebar height, this bicycle is truly a one size fits all. If utility is a concern then we have you covered with our front basket & rear cargo rack. Superior balance is achieved by our central mounted battery pack. •Selectable motor assist via pedal or twist throttle. •"Smooth Twist" throttle prevents rider fatigue over time. •Comes with 2 ignition keys. •The Watseka XP's battery pack can only be removed with the supplied ignition keys. •Easy tilt seat design for quick battery removal. •Battery removal is not required to charge the battery pack. •Reaches speeds up to 14 mph & travel distance ranges from 16-18 miles depending on rider weight, terrain & overall electric assist usage. •Front light, rear light, horn, bell, front basket & rear cargo rack included. •Some minor assembly required. •Updated Owners manual with complete & comprehensive instructions included. •Each Watseka XP comes with a unique serial # stamped onto the frame. •Electrical system will only function with the use of the supplied ignition keys. •Complete instructional videos available online. •Charger included. Seat Height: Lowest 32.5" Highest 37". Total weight of bicycle: 72.5 lbs. Battery pack weight: 22 lbs. Minimum tools required. Tools not included with purchase.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
It looks great and I love the throttle but it is incredibly heavy and clunky, impossible to take up stairs and noisy should you hit the...Read more