|Item Weight||5.44 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.13 x 6 x 4 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||4 inches|
|Assembled Length||0.13 inches|
|Assembled Width||6 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Watts 3/4" 009M3 Backflow Preventer Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly RPZ 3/4 009-QT 0063030 63030
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.13 x 6 x 4 inches|
About this item
- Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance
- Top entry - all internals immediately accessible, Captured springs for safe maintenance Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair, Bronze body construction for durability and longer life
- Ball valve test cocks screwdriver slotted, Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design, No special tools required for servicing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Litorange 2 Pack Brass 3/4" Inch GHT Hose Bibb Connector Backflow Preventer Vacuum Breaker
Homewerks Worldwide VACBFPZ4B Vacuum Breaker Hose Bib Backflow Preventer, 3/4 Inch, Brass Finish
Watts 3/4" Lead Free Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly, Quarter Turn Shutoff Valves
Wilkins 34-975XL Backflow Preventer
Watts 3/4" Backflow Preventer Sweat, 61888 9D
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Litorange||Amazon.com||✅ HomePlumbing ✅||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Measurement System||metric, inch||inch||inch||inch||inch||metric, inch|
|Number of Items||1||—||1||1||1||1|
Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. This series can be used in a variety of installations, including the prevention of health hazard cross connections in piping systems or for containment at the service line entrance. This series features two in-line, independent check valves, captured springs and replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. Sizes 1/4" - 1" (8 - 25mm) shutoffs have tee handles.