|Item Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.13 x 10.44 x 2.25 inches|
|Item model number||R1100M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Warranty||6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty valid only on products Sold / Shipped by Amazon.com. This offer is not valid on purchases made from third party market place sellers|
|Height (inches)||4 inches|
|Width (inches)||11.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Monoblock Car Amplifier - 1100 Watt Amp, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control, Subwoofer Amplifier
|Brand||BOSS Audio Systems|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||1100 Watts|
|Item Weight||4.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Installation - Connect Power/ground to the closest point of chassis of the vehicle. Keep ground wire less than 39” (100 cm) in length. Use 8 gauge or heavier wire. A Mobile Electronics Certified Professional is recommended for installation & safety
- Power - Maximum Power Output of 1100 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. Max power output of 550 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- High Level Inputs - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1100M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Inputs - Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1100M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Low Pass Crossover - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Specs - Dimensions: 9.1” x 0.4” x 2.3”, It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its’ slim and compact design, Weight: 4.43 Lbs. Amplifier Car Audio. Monoblock amplifier
- Warranty - BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Boost your Bass
Ramp up the bass with the Boss Audio Riot R1100M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. With 1100 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, this amplifier takes your vehicle's audio system to the next level. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking to add bass, enhanced sound and performance to their system at an affordable price.
- Class A/B Monoblock, MOSFET Power Supply
- 1100 Watts @2-Ohms Max Power
- 825 Watts RMS @2-Ohms
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
MOSFET and Class A/B
Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high-efficiency output.
Our Class-A/B amplifiers feature specific linear circuitry that increases sound quality and power output while reducing distortion and improving efficiency.
2 Ohm Stable and High and Low Level Inputs
2-Ohm stable comfortably powers speakers or subwoofers when in use at 2-Ohms, resulting in more power and volume.
High-level inputs accept speaker output signals and low-level inputs accept pre-amp output signals to allow for the addition of amps and processors to standard factory or aftermarket source units.
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
Switchable Bass Boost
Switchable Bass Boost allows you to boost the low bass +18db.
Subwoofer Level Control
A wired remote lets you easily control the subwoofer level for customized output and superior sound.
Automatic shut-off protects the amplifier if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short.
Variable Input Control
The Variable Input Control allows the amplifier input to match the output signal from the head unit to achieve optimum performance when adjusted properly.
Illuminated BOSS Logo
The BOSS logo is backlit in a cool blue on this Riot Series Amplifier.
|RMS Power||2550W x 1 @1-Ohm||1800W x 1 @1-Ohm||1200W x 1@2-Ohms||825W x 1 @2-Ohms||825W x 1 @2-Ohms|
|Amplifier Installation Kit Included||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Low Pass Filter||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable|
|Remote Subwoofer Control||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Inputs||Low Level||Low Level||High and Low Level||High and Low Level||High and Low Level|
|Dimensions||L13.5" x W10.4375" x H2.25"||L11.5"x W10.4375" x H2.25"||L12.34375"x W10.4375" x H2.25"||L9.125" x W10.4375" x H2.25"||L9.125" x W10.4375" x H2.25"|
Shift your audio experience up a gear with the Boss Audio Riot R1100M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1100 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Tweak the Bass and feel the vibes with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking to add Bass, enhanced sound and performance to their system at an affordable price. Drive up the beat with the Boss Audio R1100M.
For further product details, please scroll down.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
$50 for 6 months of use it totally worth it, only thing is that its been OVER six months and still performs like it did on day one. It's kind of funny because i always talked trash about this brand.
This thing is still doing work, i didn't expect it to last more than 6 months and it's still pushing like day 1
I think i am officially a fanboy at this point, if it died tomorrow id have another one ordered within the hour
Top reviews from other countries
Package arrived earlier than expected and immediately on opening it you could tell it was well made. Its currently hooked up to a single 400w 4ohm sub and it sounds fantastic (RMS of the amp is 350/4ohm). The remote input thingy is also really useful so you're not constantly deafening yourself.
Hopefully it's durable enough to last a few years but so far I've been nothing but impressed.
Man sieht, daß der BOSS R1100M viele günstige Bauteile beinhaltet und dennoch verrichtet der Verstärker zuverlässig seinen Dienst. Ob bei starker Feuchtigkeit oder eisiger Kälte...alles kein Problem. Ich weiß nur nicht wie es im Sommer aussieht, da es im Kasten sehr heiß wird. Aber das ist auch das einzige was ich an dem Gerät bemängeln kann. Design/Preis/Leistung ist auf alle Fälle 1A
Absolute Kaufempfehlung meinerseits.