Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Watts Premier 560039 UF-3 Ultra Filtration 5-Filter Annual Replacement Pack
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

VINE VOICEon August 21, 2011
These are the correct replacement filters for Watts Premier 531130 Filter-Pure UF-3 3-Stage Water Filtration System. This set is designed to last 1 year. The filters were well packaged. They all have protective caps at the top. They were very easy to install. Unfortunately, they are more expensive than the amount I would feel happy to pay.
on February 13, 2012
These are the exact replacement filters for my Watts Pemier Water Filter. Even though I am on City water, these filters make a marked improvement in taste quality. The City's filters do not catch all the sediment and do add chlorine, however these filters remove that and I end up with very good drinking water. Buying through Amazon saved $$ over buying same product from Watts. Thank you.
on November 20, 2013
I've changed these filters several times over by now and never once did they leak, not even one drop. Super easy to install and water tastes clean and pure.
TIPS: After shutting off water to filter, open filter valve to release any water pressure in the cartridges. Also place a small pan or towel underneath as there is to e some amounts of water that comes out during the removal.
on October 30, 2015
these have gone up in price considerably since I bought the original faucet kit. I did a review on the whole kit back then and I still stand by it to this day. These filters really work for what they can handle. They are not a perfect solution for every case. But given my well water situation, these are working out excellent. And that is THE ONLY reason I would continue to spend $100 for replacement filters. Because they are so expensive, we run them much longer than they probably should be. But the results have always been excellent. What else can I say, these work.
on April 6, 2011
The whole system is great and the filter change can't be easier. Got it hooked up to the instant hot water system and the taste of tea is incredibly better with these filters.
on July 25, 2016
Our city water not only has a strong mineral taste (side effect of living amongst the oldest mountain range on the planet) but oodles of chlorine. These filters in combination do a fantastic job of making our water taste good again. We use these only for drinking water (including tea and coffee) but not for cooking or such so they do last quite a long time…better than the pitcher-type filters do! Detaching the old filters and installing the new ones onto the base unit is a snap.

Pro-tip: since not all the filters get replaced at the same time, when you install them, write on them with a marker the date each needs to be replaced…and write it on your calendar, too!
on August 7, 2016
Filters the water well and takes the off taste out. It is not as good as an R.O. system but if you just want the gunk out of your water for drinking and cooking then this works great. Our water isnt the worst out where we live so if you have Horrible water then I would recommend the Reverse Osmosis setup. (watts sells them also) Easy to change with the push button system.
on March 13, 2014
The water is now cloudy unless you run the faucet for around 1 minutes each time - before use (this was only after after I changed out the red and blue filters).
I never had this issue with the original set of filters that came with the complete unit that was also supplied via Amazon last year.
on July 18, 2016
I've used this product for years and I like it. I took off a star because in the last set one of the sediment filters (red label) had no label on it and would not fit onto the unit. The other red one clicked in smoothly. Very strange. Amazon is sending me a new set and I have to sent the complete set back. I won't let this keep me from buying more of them as this is the first time this has happened. Strange tho, no label?...doesn't fit?..what was I being sent??
on September 9, 2015
Water taste pretty good with these. Changing them is extremely easy since you don't have to turn off your water source. Just press the button, pop it out and put in a new one. No water will leak out, but they will be full of water when you remove them. Just take it to the sink, dump it out and you're done.