|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.3 x 6.3 x 14.3 inches|
|Item model number||0955801|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Watts Sensor Valve Kit 12" C
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use with recirculating pump Catalog ID: 40709244
- Kit includes sensor (thermal by-pass) valve and (2) 12" supply lines with 3/8"C x 1/2" FIP fittings
- Additional sensor valve for branched hot water systems
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Highlights: Use with recirculating pump Catalog ID: 40709244 Kit includes sensor (thermal by-pass) valve and (2) 12" supply lines with 3/8"C x 1/2" FIP fittings Additional sensor valve for branched hot water systems Carded
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This set is crazy expensive for what they are, 2 short hoses and a small plastic valve for $70. Those 2 hoses you can get cheaply in any super stores, it is that valve that is expensive, basically $70 for that 3" plastic thing. But at least it works. Still, way too expensive.
For anyone keeping their water at 150 like another reviewer expect the valve to fail soon so don't bother. Just add a mini hot water heater where you want the really hot scalding water.