Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 24, 2012
The Bose Wave Music System III is an outstanding piece of audio equipment and the sound it creates is unbelievable. We have the system in our kitchen and enjoy it every day. I highly recommend this to anyone seeking a high quality audio system in a compact size. Though somewhat pricey, you get what you pay for and the crispness of the sound emmitting from the small speakers will amaze even the most skeptical of listeners.
28 people found this helpful
on October 27, 2017
The Bose music system was exactly as ordered in good condition as stated with only a mark on the top. So easy to setup only took 5 min and I was enjoying my CDs. Everything working well. A little retro looking but that just adds to the charm. Amazing sound! The vendor was good answering all questions in a timely manner and packed well.
review image
on December 5, 2014
I bought this Bose music system used from Xtreme Gaming. It arrived carefully packaged in in superb condition. It looks and operates like brand new. Bose features sharp, hi fidelity sound in a good looking, compact package. You don't have to fuss with cords and remote speakers. If you love classical music played at moderate or low volume, the Bose music system remains an ideal choice. Good things can and do come in small packages.
on July 11, 2014
This is an absolutely AWESOME system!! The sound in the Bose blows away the AIWA sound system and the Sony boombox we had. Crystal clear sound make all the individual parts of the songs are easily identifiable. This is the perfect combination of being able to listen to one CD or all day with multiple CD's on continuous play. I waited 'way too long to buy ours; wish I'd bought it much sooner so we would have had many more years of very enjoyable music.
One person found this helpful
on March 5, 2014
This was a gift for my beau who does everything for me all year long. He absolutely loves it, he just moved into a new place and it is a perfect addition to his home. I have had a BOSE for over ten years and it sounds as great as the first time I turned it on. It might seem pricey but the quality and sound produced justifies the cost. You won't be disappointed with a BOSE, love it!!
on November 9, 2017
USER FRIENDLY! SOUND INCREDIBLE... OPT FOR MILTI DISC PLAYING IS GREAT!
on May 26, 2013
This is our second Bose Wave system, the first ne was the original Bose Wave. We had it in our home for a long time and decided to upgrade to the System II and bring our old one to our summer home. In addition to CDs and the one public radio station available, we have connected the first Bose to Sirius Radio, which works surprisingly sell most of the time. The signals here at at the edge of Sirius reception.

We love both of our Bose Waves, the sound is great. We have had a number of big heavy radio/CD/audio tape system and they have all died.. This system is tough, looks good, sounds great. We conne3ct it to radio, CD, Sirius and iPods...all work welll
One person found this helpful
on January 7, 2014
Since I have gotten it I have had nothing but problems. The CD located in the #2 slot of the multi-changer would not eject the CD.
I went to the Bose store in Albany ,NY(110 miles from my home) received another changer to replace the one I had without any problems. Went home and had the same problem as I could not get the CD that is in the #2 slot to eject.
Guess I will have to make the trip back to Albany and return both units as I now think it may be a problem with both units when
the weather improves. .
3 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2014
Nice but expensive unit for what it delivers. No tonal adjustment. Just don't expect it to perform better than a component stereo. It won't. This has too much treble for me and it is not adjustable for this. Also, it does not play loud enough for my taste. Otherwise, it works just fine.
on January 9, 2013
We are very happy with the Bose Wave Music system that we purchased. It has excellent sound & happy we bought the Multi-CD changer along with it as we can line up 4 CDs & play them without the frequent interruption of only playing one at a time. The graphite gray color blends in with our other components that are in our entertainment system.