Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon October 22, 2013
Bought as a gift for my mother-in-law, who is absolutely thrilled with the sound quality.
It is top of the list of brands, type and quality, solid and well made.
Easy to use and esthetically pleasing, almost invisible within the room.
Multi changer means uninterrupted listening for as long as you want.
Definitely worth the price.
on May 7, 2013
I purchased this for my 80 year old parents for Christmas and I thought it sounded great, but my mother seems to think that the bass is not strong enough. I have offered to take it off her hands and bring it to my home, but she declined. I guess the bass doesn't sound too bad.
on June 18, 2015
Audio system arrived in good shape. Sound quality much as advertised - very good. My only complaint is that everything involved with the physical operation of the system MUST be accomplished via the remote ONLY. I, personally, would like the ability cd of choice, etc. All in all, still one of the better stereo systems on the market, IF a little over priced.
on December 8, 2012
I love this system! The sound quality is fantastic. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the price. All Bose products are a little pricey but they definitely delivery the quality. As usual, Amazon delivery was quick and accurate.
on December 29, 2013
way over priced and only mediocre quality.
but it has no competition from other manufacturers.
it stands alone only because no one else makes anything similar
on January 29, 2015
I have owned other BOZE and this was a replacement for an old unit. Fills the room well (800 sq ft) and nice sound.
on March 21, 2013
The product works well. I only gave it 4 stars because it was relatively expensive. The wife wanted it and was happy to receive it, therefore, I'm happy also.
on August 12, 2014
Not worth the money. Sounds about equal to other less expensive brands.
on December 27, 2014
The sound is WONDERFUL and the fact that you can insert 4 CD's and listen for hours is fantastic. Pavarotti sounds GREAT on this!
on September 9, 2015
But # 2 CD changer is not working. We returned, it was disappointment. .