- Brand Name: Bose
Wave® Music System III Premium Bundle - Titanium Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Save with this all-in-one system bundle
- Exclusive Bose® waveguide speaker technology
- CDs/MP3 CDs, radio and iPod®/iPhone®
- Includes custom docking station for your iPod and iPhone, premium backlit remote
- Quick set up-just plug it in
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Simply great sound, anywhere in your home.
Fill your home with the award-winning sound of this Wave® system whether you love listening to your iPod, iPhone, Internet radio, smartphone apps, tablet or computer. The rich, lifelike music is the result of unique Bose innovations working together to produce sound well beyond the systems' size.
This special bundle features the Wave® III dock that not only allows you to listen to content directly from your iPod or iPhone, but also control your device through the premium remote. This remote uses powerful IR emitters so you don't have to point it directly at your Wave® system.
Other convenient features include integrated touch-top controls, which while virtually invisible, are easy enough to trigger in your sleep. It's the perfect solution for when you want to silence either of the dual alarms to snooze a bit longer.
Top Customer Reviews
I also have a 321 system, the DVD player included in the unit has significant issues playing jukebox discs as well. p.s. the dvd in the unit appears to be an ordinary PC player and the bass unit is a big box with just a small (5 or 6 inch) speaker in it; not a big woofer the size of the case.
The controls for the Wave Radio unit are also poorly designed.
1) While the touch on/off sounds neat; it isn't particularly practical.
2) The physical unit has no eject button, so you will always use the remote to eject a disk.
3) The sleep function doesn't retain its last setting. Each time the sleep timer is set, it starts at 30 minutes and you must click, click, click to get to the time you want.
4) Still no bass or treble settings. If you have difficulty hearing in a particular range, you can't adjust the sound output.
5) When the unit is off, you can't adjust the volume below a particular level. When you do switch it on at that level the unit is quite loud; so if you're trying to be quiet... s.o.l !
6) No USB input.
7) In my opinion the unit should have a DVD not a CD player.
8) Bose should remember that not everyone in the universe owns an ipod, not do we want to.
9) Title information scrolls incompletely and is only visible for a short period.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great sound system. Highly recommend to anyone who loves listening to music.Published 19 months ago by Ann from WI
BOSE is the best! I got this for my husband for his 25th work anniversary, and he loves it! It is super easy to handle, the quality of the sound is superb! Read morePublished 20 months ago by Bianka D. Majchrowicz
it is what i ordered but not what i wanted. Nice sound but not flexible with attachments and how it connects with new technology. alot of money for what you get.Published on March 28, 2014 by Gary Bannister
I was scaling down and this unit is just perfect for my needs. The unit may be small, but it packs a powerful sound. Read morePublished on January 10, 2014 by Carolyn Loesch
They sale this item like Wave Music System III but I Called Bose Company and give the reference number and they tell me the Wave was I not Wave III, unfortunately I can not do... Read morePublished on January 3, 2014 by Olga Romero
Sound is not bad...but I do not think the system is worth the money. Wife wanted it for the kitchen. Read morePublished on December 26, 2013 by Richard Bodee
It is exactly as described, it was very easy to set up and the sound is perfectly fine for the size of the unit.Published on December 7, 2013 by John Kealy