- Brand Name: Bose
- Model Number: Wave music system III multi-CD changer
- Power Source Type: AC
Wave® Music System III with Multi-CD Changer - Graphite Gray
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lifelike sound from Bose® waveguide speaker technology
- Enjoy uninterrupted listening from up to 4 CDs in succession
- Includes single CD player, additional multi-CD player, improvedadvanced FM/AM tuner, headphone jack, 3.5 mm auxiliary input, remote, clock
- Now with: Touch-top on/off/snooze controls; dual independent alarms; displayed song/artist radio info
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Experience the Bose standard in CD and FM/AM radio performance from a table top music system as elegant as it is easy to use. With the multi-CD changer included in this package, you can also enjoy hours of uninterrupted music from your favorite CDs, including MP3 CDs you've burned yourself. Simply slide one CD or MP3 CD into the slot on the front of the Wave® music system, and up to three more into the multi-CD changer. One remote controls all CD functions, plus the FM/AM digital tuner, clock and alarm.
The changer has the same small footprint as the Bose Wave® music system III. Together they stand at only 6½" inches tall and can fit almost anywhere.
Top Customer Reviews
As for the CD changer: It is well-designed, and works seamlessly with the Wave itself (just be sure to load the update disc from the CD changer into the main unit first per the instructions). They've done a great job of minimizing excess cordage in the back. Should you buy it? That depends. It adds only 3 more discs, and when they change it is a bit loud and "clunky" sounding. Lots of people (myself included) now play their music from their iPods, etc., through these units, via the auxiliary jacks (it only costs about $8 for a stereo ⅛ inch-plug cord). I bought the changer for mother, and for her it was a good decision. But if you use an iPod and make playlists, etc., the CD changer is unnecessary.
I also have a 321 system, the DVD player included in the unit has significant issues playing jukebox discs as well. p.s. the dvd in the unit appears to be an ordinary PC player and the bass unit is a big box with just a small (5 or 6 inch) speaker in it; not a big woofer the size of the case.
The controls for the Wave Radio unit are also poorly designed.
1) While the touch on/off sounds neat; it isn't particularly practical.
2) The physical unit has no eject button, so you will always use the remote to eject a disk.
3) The sleep function doesn't retain its last setting. Each time the sleep timer is set, it starts at 30 minutes and you must click, click, click to get to the time you want.
4) Still no bass or treble settings. If you have difficulty hearing in a particular range, you can't adjust the sound output.
5) When the unit is off, you can't adjust the volume below a particular level. When you do switch it on at that level the unit is quite loud; so if you're trying to be quiet... s.o.l !
6) No USB input.
7) In my opinion the unit should have a DVD not a CD player.
8) Bose should remember that not everyone in the universe owns an ipod, not do we want to.
9) Title information scrolls incompletely and is only visible for a short period.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Outstanding purchase ! Old radio retired to the garage after 19 years and still sounding great .Very pleased and quality unserpassed.Published 10 months ago by Marsh of Chandler Az
It fits in the space that I wanted it for; however, my little portable player has much better sound!!! Biggest waste of money ever!!!!!!!!Published 11 months ago by zephr
We replaced a regular Bose Wave Radio with this because of the multidisc CD changer. It works as expected.Published 11 months ago by Lawrence J. Belcastro
Great product ! Sound quality is really good, no issues with radio reception. I'm very pleased with it !
Really good service from Amazon !
Love my BOSE Wave Music System. Kenny G. sound so much better on this thing. JWHPublished 16 months ago by JWH