Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Waves of Regret
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on July 14, 2010
Islamic terrorists strike the U.S. again, but this time it's in Texas. FBI special agents Don Veron and Rick Tiller get involved and are in hot pursuit of those responsible. Simultaneously, a mystery man only known as "David" has an agenda of his own and has hired an ex-Special Forces soldier to assist in accomplishing his personal revenge. Floyd does an excellent job of smoothly connecting the reader with multiple characters. If you like stories that keep you wanting more, give this one a read.
on January 25, 2012
Amazing book Mr. Floyd. I am an avid reader of about 200 books per year for 30 years and I always buy books.. This is the first time I downloaded a free books and I couldn't put my ereader down.. I don't know why its free as this is one of the better books I have read and I will give it 4 stars.. Now I have to Google your name to see if you have any other books and will certainly add you to my collection of favorite authors. I recommend this book to all readers and to be quite honest, this review is only one of about ten reviews I've ever written. Thank you for the book and for an enjoyable read...
on August 17, 2010
This was a fun and exciting book to read. Ken keeps the action moving and the theme of the title through out but still hidden at the end. The developement of David as he interacts with the other characters brings the struggles of the past to the present. This is the third book of his that I have read and he reminds me a great deal of popular author David Baldacci. Enjoy the book!
on January 13, 2016
This book epitomizes everything a five star read represents. The author has achieved greatness in an art form rarer than a Rembrandt. He has written a great book. Words are a wonderful thing when arranged by a skilled artist.
on February 28, 2012
what a ride this book is! soldiers of fortune, crazy rich vigilantes, Houston Ship Channel, Islamic Extremists, semi crooked FBI agents... why half way through I was expecting James Bond to show up! the books that good. get it. read it. and the ending wasn't exactly what I expected, and I like books that aren't predictable following some formula that 20 pages in you're only reading because you're seeing if what happens should happen in the amount of pages you've decided it'll happen in. this one keeps you going, guessing. I love it, and I even felt slightly sorry for the Terrorist in the book. yeah you read that right, I felt sorry for the TERRORIST. thats how good this writing is, it made me feel bad for a darn Terrorist.
on February 2, 2011
From page one, I was hooked! This is my second book from Ken Floyd and I hope for more to come! Floyd allows the reader to get into the mind, heart and soul of each of his characters. Excellent use of technical references, accurate locale descriptions and totally realistic situations. Given the current world tensions, this suspenseful read seems almost from the "non-fiction" category! I recommend to anyone who enjoys mystery and suspense!
on March 5, 2012
Good guys vs bad guys with a multimillionaire being big brother watching... because he had the best toys! This was a page turner that was not over done. The ending had a nice touch after being such a bang-bang shoot `em up read.

Thank you Ken Floyd.
on March 9, 2012
This book is well written and keeps you reading. The story has enough believeability to it to make you wonder! The characters are diverse and hold your interest. I would reccomend this book and would be interested in reading other books by this author.
on January 2, 2012
From page one, Ken has you hooked! I found that there was not one chapter - or page for that matter - that was slow moving or boring! I will certainly look out for more of his books. Thanks Dave!
on September 14, 2012
An action/adventure novel reminiscent of Forsythe or Ludlum. Imaginative story of contemporary events that doesn't require much suspension of disbelief. Don't overthink this one; it's great entertainment.