|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 13.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||JC0020RVS|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JC0020RVS|
|Cover Included||Wavian 20 Liter Jerrycan and Spout system (Blue)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wavian USA JC0020RVS Red Authentic NATO Jerry Fuel Can and Spout System (20 Liter)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Only Military Grade Rust Proof Steel EPA and CARB Compliant Jerry Can on the Market
- Highest spec steel jerry can in the world
- Bayonet style quick release nozzle
- Legal for sale in all of North America
- Made in Europe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BUYER BEWARE ! CampingMaxx sells only authentic NATO cans; not the Chinese crap.
20 Liter Jerry Can system includes spout and spout adapter. All of our Wavian Jerry Can systems come with an EPA, DOT, C. A. R. B. approved spout. We have also added an adapter since some gasoline powered vehicles need a smaller spout to fit in the filler. The adapter sits on the spout and needs to be turned clockwise until it snaps into place. The spout needs to be pushed to start the flow. The weight of the gasoline helps to open the spout to facilitate an easy quick pour. All Wavian products have a 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects. Fully paint-coated inside and outside. Have a full, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring. The highest quality Jerry can out there. Original Mil Spec. DOT, EPA and CARB approved. Comes with a safety spout attached and also has an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers. Manufactured from 0. 9mm Cold Rolled Steel ( DC 04 EN 10130). Dual pan construction. Unique wide channel breather for better smoother pouring. Seam welded for extra strength. Three Handle Configuration. Leak-proof Bayonet Closure. Locking pin in cap. Strengthened hinge on cap to prevent accidental bending when closing. Cap designed to hold open when discharging the can. Lined inside with fuel resistant Rezol enamel to prevent rusting. Painted exterior epoxy polyester powder coat. Manufactured and tested to comply with the following standards: DOT, EPA , C. A. R. B. , DIN 7274 and BAM - GGR001. Australian Standard - AS 2906. German Standard-TUV/GS. Swedish Standard-SP. UN-Dangerous goods approval.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sill there are 2 things a buyer should know:
1) No these are not true NATO spec. If you want true NATO spec you will have to look for gas cans with a "7240-12-179-5054" marking on the side. Wavian gas cans don't have that marking. Still they are as close as a civilian usually gets to buying NATO style gas cans. They are made by Valpro a supplier to NATO militaries and come out of the same factory as the true NATO spec gas cans. The difference is the material. The real Valpro military gas cans are made of aluminized steel that will not rust. The wavian cans are made of an automotive grade steel that will rust if the paint gets scratched.
2) These cans are overpriced in the US: Valpro sells the exact same gas cans in Europe under the Valpro label for 20 to 25 dollars per piece, but since the Wavian cans are the only CARB compliant Nato style gas cans available they can charge a lot more in the US.
Once that non-CARB nozzle is added, this is one hella perfect can. I can't imagine anything better. Seals completely tight; not a drop spilled after filling up and putting it in my back seat - literally couldn't smell a thing. Easy enough to use. Does all it needs to do. It made me a better man. Taller, too.
Top reviews from other countries
I did used crow bar to open it. I will have to take them to welding shop to modify them.
Buyer be aware.
I am asking the seller to refund me 50% what I did pay for it, if I get refunded I will remove the bad review and seller have to modify them.
Not sure why some reviews are negative. Guessing some people can't figure it out or had shipping issues. I wouldnt hesitate to order another!
Also the only reason I’m rating it a 3 star is because can was improperly packaged and came with dents and paint chips due to shipping.
Can is the best Jerry can I have ever owned.
Would get 5 start if it was not for dents and scratched. Can still works fine. No leaks.
Search out Wavian on YouTube for method of testing and performance results.
You won't regret it, Yes the price is dear but the quality justifies it.