- Save 5% on AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WAVLINK Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on USB C to to NVMe PCI-E External SSD Enclosure when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WAVLINK Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
WAVLINK USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Dual Display with HDMI & DVI/VGA with Gigabit Ethernet, 6 USB Ports, Audio for Laptop, Ultrabook and PCs, More Efficient Home Office
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in HDMI and DVI outputs each resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440@ 50Hz with a single HDMI display only. DVI to VGA adapters are supplied for added flexibility, great for different home and office workspace applications.
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7,& legacy XP systems. Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update. Surface RT, Mac OS/Linux are not supported. (Please refer to Display Link website for more system compatibility)
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port 10/100 / 1000Mbps Ethernet, provides you with fast wired network connection. 4x USB 2.0 ports fulfill all USB 2.0 devices such as keyboard, mouse,printer, ect. 2x USB 3.0 ports for super transfer speed up to 5Gbps and 900mA of power, you can connect your usb peripherals or usb stick to solve external USB devices and high-speed file transfer for home office workers.
- Docking station is suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming, cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB adapters.
- Build in USB 3.0 GPU certified by DisplayLink. Compact size, LED display status, easy setup, multi-function operation performance, bring a new life style for you. All of our products offer 30-month limited warranty.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dual Display with HDMI & DVI / VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 6 USB Ports, Audio for Laptop
See the World-WAVLINK USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Dual Display
Universal docking stations turn the USB port of a computer into a docking station connector. A dock, connected to your computer by a single USB cable, can support multiple displays, audio, Ethernet and other USB peripherals. Universal docking stations are able to be used with a comprehensive range of laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, Android devices, Chromebooks and MacBooks.
- DisplayLink DL-3900 chipset. Supports Dual monitors display resolutions up to 1920x1080 @60Hz.
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI/VGA (DVI-to-VGA adapters included)
- Allows for effortless multitasking, mirror or extend a computer display workspace, simple to install and use.
- Add or remove devices without system reboot, ease to install, hot pluggable support.
Works with Any USB Connector
- DisplayLink-enabled adapter can be used with any computer that has a USB port. This includes the older USB Standard-A ports and the newer USB-C standard. In fact, as DisplayLink only requires USB signals to operate, DisplayLink-enabled docks will work with any of the connectors shown here.
- The universality and flexibility of DisplayLink's technology provides enterprises with a powerful and cost-effective way to expand the visual workspace of employees, which enhances productivity and, in turn, profitability.
Chip from Displaylink
- DisplayLink is a chip and software company whose technology is used in products from DisplayLink technology enables wired and wireless VR, monitors, docking stations, video adapters, and more.
- This item has DL-3900 chipset which made by Displaylink.
Drivers& Updates: displaylink.com/downloads
Certified GPU Performance
- USB to video display supports distinct mode, rotate mode, extend, mirror mode.
- HDMI Output: up to 2048x1152@60Hz or 2560x1440p@50Hz
- DVI Output: up to 2048x1152
- VGA Output (through DVI to VGA converter ) up to 1920x1080 @60Hz.
- 2560x1440@50Hz output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz.
Feature of Ports
- Earphone & Mic combo audio sockets, a classical entertainment style come for you.
- With two USB3.0 and four USB2.0 connection, you can easily achieve 5Gbps transmation speed, and don't need to worry wireless 2.4G devices will influence your wifi signal at all, in addition, one of the USB 3.0 ports supports Smart Sleep Mode of Fast Charging to 1.5A which allow you charge your smart phone.
- Gigabit Ethernet coming with a RJ-45 port over 10/100/1000Mbps speed, you can quickly download large files, stream movies, and more.
Work with any device that has a USB port, offering full support for older devices or BYOD scenarios and removing the need to frequently update docks or devices. DisplayLink adapter also provide a simple and effective solution for hot desking setups, allowing businesses to downsize office space and reduce overheads by up to 33%.
Additional Computer Monitors
Having multiple screens boosts productivity by eliminating the need to minimize windows, allowing you to view multiple browser windows at once, and expanding your viewing beyond the screen of your laptop.
Boost Workplace Productivity
As a tech person, it’s important to have dual-monitors because a lot of times working between several different applications.
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 @ 50Hz with a single HDMI display only. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 @60Hz.
-2.4Ghz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapter do not work in the USB3.0 ports, please try to connect the USB2.0 ports.
-Does not provide power attached to host laptop or tablet; the host system will still require its power cable/charger.
What in the box
- 1x USB 3.0 Docking Station
- 1x USB 3.0 Type B to USB A cable
- 1x DVI-VGA adapter
- 1x 12V/2A Power Adapter
Compatible Requirements :
- Processor: 1.2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support SSE2
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB) for 1 DisplayLink display. 4 GB or more recommended for 2 or more DisplayLink displays
- USB: At least one USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port.
- 30 megabytes (MB) of free disk space.
- Computer screen for use with the DisplayLink device, if it is not integrated.
- Network access for software downloads, or access to a CD-ROM drive.
Supported Operating Systems:
WINDOWS: Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1,Windows 7, Windows Vista 7.7, Windows XP 7.6
MAC OS X
- Big Sur 11.0 Public Beta
- macOS 10.14-Catalina 10.15
- macOS 10.13 up to 10.13.3 (10.13.4 - 10.13.6 has single extended display support with AirPlay)
- OS X 10.6 - 10.12
Tips (On macOS 10.15):
- Some users updating to 10.15 have found their DisplayLink devices have stopped working. 5.2 software is designed to run on Mac OS 10.15, but the OS can disable our kernel extension during the update. Please check the kernel extension is enabled and screen recording is also enabled, to ensure DisplayLink enabled devices continue to work when migrating to 10.15.
ANDROID: Available on the Google Play Store. For Android v5.0 (Lollipop) or Later
CHROME: DisplayLink USB devices are supported on Chromebooks.
For more information: support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/891030
Not Compatible With:
- Windows 2000 (SP1 to SP4) or earlier Windows OSes, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP 64 bit, Windows RT platforms, Windows Embedded 7, Windows POSReady 2009, Windows 10 IoT Core, Windows 10 Mobile
- Mac OS X 10.5 or earlier
- Android v4.4 or earlier