Candle Dyes - Wax Dyes for Candle Making - Color Chips for Candle Making - Wax Dye Flakes - Candle Wax Color Chips - Soy Candle Color Dyes
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- WAX CANDLE DYES FOR CANDLE MAKING: This candle dyes set contains 16 individual packages of soy wax dye for candle making. They are high quality dyes suitable for nearly any kind of wax, but gel wax.
- WAX DYE FLAKES: These candle dye flakes are completely soluble, do not clot, and the candle surface doesn’t flake off or tarnish with time.
- CANDLE COLORING FOR SOY CANDLES: Candle dye for soy candles dosage depends on content of fat, hardness and purity of candle mass. For detailed dosage instructions look up in the enclosed reference booklet.
- WAX CHIPS FOR CANDLE MAKING: Remember to take into account the initial color of wax you are using, because when it’s mixed with color chips, the resulting color of candles may be not as expected.
- CANDLE COLOR DYE FOR SOY WAX: Our DIY candle dyes are vegan, cruelty free, animal friendly, irritant and stain free and gentle to skin. You can mix the dyes and get new colors to implement your wildest ideas.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Candle color dyes are suitable for a variety of wax, like soy wax and other, and paraffin bases and are convenient candle making supplies. The only type of wax they are not compatible with is gel wax. Candle dyes dissolve easily, there won’t be any clots and the coloring will be even. In addition, the finished candle keeps its color brightness, the surface is not flaked and does not tarnish with time.
Candle making dyes are added to melted paraffin, different waxes or their blends, stirred thoroughly to full dissolution, and then poured into candle making mold.
Wax color chips are easily crushed into small pieces, which allows you to mix them with other soy dye chips, thus creating a variety of colors and shades. To accelerate the process of dyes dissolution, the melted candle base temperature should be at least 150-170 °F.
Candle colorant dosage depends on the fat content, hardness, purity and clarity of the base.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
just had a hard time mixing the colors, tried to make a dark drown so I added a little black to the brown and my candle turned diarrhea green lol no one wants a poo candle
my only complaint is they offer such a tiny amount for each colour. price is too high for this small amount