Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 319 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 345 reviews
on April 25, 2016
These sliders work great, if you can lift it you can move it. After moving several items I wanted to move my oak buffet, but it was to heavy for me to pick up. So when my husband had the time I asked him for help. He of course scoffed at my sliders and was going to move the buffet on his own steam. I watched in horror as my poor buffet moaned and swayed, but did not budge. I then directed my complaining husband to lift as I slid the appropriate sliders in place. Then with no trouble and little effort he pushed my oak buffet to it's new location.
on June 2, 2016
My hubby and I were facing a multi-room flooring project. We needed to shuffle furniture from room to room, but aren't exactly muscle bound. My son recommended these sliders, so I ordered them. When they arrived my husband was upset because he felt I'd wasted money on a product that wouldn't work for our needs.
He apologized almost immediately. These babies work amazingly well and made our task so much easier.
on December 20, 2016
We recently had carpet replaced in our basement rec room, which has a few very heavy pieces of furniture. It would have been very difficult to handle without the Super Sliders. We were even able to go easily from carpet to vinyl tile. We followed the instructions and made sure the vinyl floor area was clean and free from anything gritty that may damage the floor. Our carpet installer tried to do us a favor and move one piece of furniture over the vinyl with carpet pieces, thinking the sliders would ruin the floor and actually broke the furniture trying to do it. We fixed it and moved it easily with the sliders. To give an idea of how well they work, I have a heavy duty Lane chest filled with books. It cannot be moved without the sliders or removing the books, but with them I can move them on my own, across carpet and vinyl.
on May 21, 2016
I bought the original furniture sliders years ago and they worked perfectly for many years. Now I have only two sliders left so decided to order these. There really isn't anything more convenient as sliding the furniture around either on carpet or the wood floors. Simply put.... They work.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 26, 2017
Super Mover has Arrived!

Well, it feels that way. Using these, I was able to move a nine drawer dresser from one bedroom to another without even removing the drawers. There would have been no way to make the move without help, but with the sliders it was easy. I even moved a big entertainment center by just tilting it enough to slip a slider under each corner. It took some effort to make the move, but all of the electronics were still in the center.

The round sliders are just the right size to fit under my four poster bed and I could move it without removing the mattress and box springs. Excellent products!
on September 29, 2016
This is my 2nd order. We're getting old and the sliders allow us to move our furniture when cleaning and rearranging the rooms. The various shapes and sizes make them less obvious allowing us to leave them on all the time. I use the hard surface sliders for my counter top appliances. No more black marks or scratches on my counter and easy to slide. My wife used the long sliders under her metal file cabinet and easily stored it in her closet by herself.
on August 14, 2016
These worked great on my ceramic tile floor! The plastic ones make it possible to slide heavy furniture while not marring the floor. I used the smaller ones that were self stick for small tables and chairs.
on June 24, 2016
We used these to move an enormous, unstable and unwieldy desk that would likely have broken into pieces if we'd tried to move it just with muscle. So glad I thought to buy these first!! The desk actually started sliding across the floor while we were trying to get the last 2 movers in place - complicated things a bit, especially since it was going the wrong way - but once they were underneath it was quite easy to glide the desk into the corner. The only hard part was retrieving the movers from under the base that went into the corner. Excellent product - great to be able to move my things without having to find a man to help and hope he doesn't break something. Gorillas!
on June 24, 2016
I now live in an apartment and managed to place a heavy piece of furniture (large "bookcase") in front of a vent that requires new filters at least once a year. It's the only place for it, so I bought these sliders to put under it--the long ones and the large round ones. Now, to move it is a piece of cake. The four sliders meant for furniture with legs are now under another small but heavy chest that sits in front of an HVAC door in a spare room -- so when they come to maintain the heat/AC, it too is easy to move out of the way. I've used sliders for years and don't know what I'd do without them.
on November 7, 2016
I am now a firm believer in furniture sliders. I have used them to support heavy office equipment and now am able to move a large desk by myself. Would recommend for anyone trying to save their furniture, carpets and back.