Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on July 19, 2015
I was saved late in life. And as I looked back over a life time I recognized that God had been opening doors that I mistakenly thought I had done on my own. I had had near death experiences that if I had died I would have spent eternity in Hell. When God turned on the light and I realized how lost I was, and I found myself with a true bible preaching pastor I knew I had mad the turn. My pastor also introduced us to The Way of the Master as he was preparing us for evangelical work. On my own I purchased the Biblical Evangelism Course that included a paperback copy of "The Way of the Master". As I read the book the more my eyes and heart were opened to what I had been missing my entire life and how easily I could have died unsaved. As I read the book I decided that I wanted to have it with me all the time so I got a kindle copy and put it on my iPad so I can more easily find the material as I meditate or evangelize.

I would recommend this book to anyone who thinks they are saved. Reading it will open everyones eyes and will truly save some from an eternity in Hell.
on August 12, 2016
I was already sharing the Gospel with people on the street. This book changed my life. I still feel the most important thing is LOVE for the person you approach- this book reminds you that in LOVE bring their minds to the reality of what they know they've done to defy God so they CAN receive the Good News- repent and rejoice in it! I love how it says- it's not good news to those who think they are fine! He uses a great analogy- if i give you a parachute and tell you it will make your life better you are only aware of its cumbersome nature- unless you realize that plane is crashing! There is a way to do this with compassion and love!
on November 9, 2016
I have been all wrong about what it means to be saved. If your desire is to truly follow Jesus, you need to read this book and start telling others about Him. I had no direction or fruit in my life. I had accepted Jesus but never repented of my sins or changed my ways. How could I grow? I struggled though the first half of this book twice. I knew the message was true but it meant that I was not a Christian, not saved but guilty & going to be judged & sentenced to hell. Sometimes the easiest lie to believe is the one closest to the truth. God's wrath is real, he won't "get over it". Please, don't take my word for it, read this book for yourself. Be critical, read the scriptures. Pray on it.
on April 26, 2015
Incredible book and a must read. The author gives perfect analogies to see how a Christian life should be lived. It's great perspective and amazing teachings. I learned something from every chapter and it was very eye opening.

Everything is scripturally based. It takes about how to be a well rounded disciple and the importance of working around the Ten Commandments.

I highly recommend this book.
on January 4, 2017
Absolutely life changing. I am certain that Ray Comfort will go down as one of the most effective soul winners and teachers in history. If not recognized here on earth as such, you can be sure he will be honored in heaven. Few books have brought tears to my eyes and passion in my heart like this one has. This is the most important book you will read after the Bible. The Great Commission was a command from the God that saved us, not simply a good idea. If we love Him, we will obey Him. If we can get this and act, we will change the world.

Get this book.
on September 10, 2016
I am thrilled with this study. I greatly admire the hard work of Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. They boldly go and proclaim the gospel everywhere and to anyone who will listen. My sister and I have both been very convicted for not sharing the gospel more. So I decided to buy the book and work on learning how to better share my faith with others. I pray that God will use this book in my life for His glory. Jesus said the field is ripe but the workers are few. To my fellow brothers and sisters who knows Christ as Savior, God is calling us to the field.
on June 27, 2014
This book changed my life. This purchase was for a friend. I send these everywhere. This book opened my eyes. I do not think many people understand Ray's strategy for witnessing at first glance. It is challenging. We all want to tell people God loves them. But, in this book Ray lays it all out. Why telling people about the love of God prematurely actually hinders their coming to repentance and bringing forth true fruit. This book is a blessing to the earth. I will not even credit Ray with writing it. He only noticed what was already in the Bible, and many of us overlooked. God wrote this strategy. Read it before making any judgement on Ray. This book explains everything about what Ray does and why he does them. Ray does not ask for credit. He even called the book "The Way of the Master". Its not Ray's way, it was the way of Jesus.
on May 31, 2015
So often I have wondered why so many claim to be Christ followers and yet really don't seem to live a life that reflects it. I have also been put off by the constant prevalent theme of the "faith message" espoused by so many churches and ministries I have been associated with. This great teaching sheds light on the Holy Law of a Holy God and the redemption and reconciliation that is the result of the Cross. I feel as though I have been taught the "missing key". It's time to get busy! There are a lot of unsaved people out there. Great book!!!!
on April 30, 2017
Another great book by Ray.
on March 10, 2017