|Part Number||LabVIEW H5-ACDC-72-MK|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 4 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||LabVIEW H5-ACDC-72-MK|
|Finish||Conformal Coating Option Availalable|
|Material||Circuit board, Aluminum mounting plate, CSLA2CD Honeywell hall effect current sensors|
|Amperage Capacity||72 A|
|Maximum Power||0.5 watts|
|Installation Method||Install with screws|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||2 Pounds|
|Measurement Accuracy||32.7 mV N* ±3.0 mV N* @ 8 Vdc (N=number of turns)|
|Accessory Connection Type||Universal|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
5 Way Multiple Channels C/T - AC/DC Current Sensor Hall Effect Transducer for Industrial Testing / data logging / R&D / Solar / Wind Power
|Price:||$299.00 + $10.49 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 Channel Current Sensor PCB Board -for AC or DC data logging / data acquisition
- This sensor works off of a wide Voltage range of 11 to 30 Volts DC 150mA
- Individually Adjusted sensitivity from 33mV per Amp up to 300mV per Amp, Adjustable Offset from -8 to 8Volts
- Measurement Range: -72 to + 72 Amps (Other ranges offered , must inquire)
- Output Range: Adjustable offset and Adjustable gain between -8.5 to +8.5 Volts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This 5 Channel Current sensor bard can measure both AC or DC or PWM current. It is used for monitoring alternative energy, Industrial current monitoring, and for the home hobbyist who has projects brewing in the garage.
This current transducer board is easy to use with a data acquisition system such as "LabVIEW" data acquisition card, or other types of data acquisition instruments systems such as the LabJACK USB data logger or Arduino.
This sensor is easily used with the Arduino platform such as the Arduino UNO which only costs you $20 through Amazon (Sold separately). The Arduino UNO has 6 Analog channels to monitor a 0 to 5V range. The Arduino UNO can be setup as an AC or DC datalogger / O-Scope for monitoring both current and Voltage (Voltage monitoring requires the use of a Voltage divider to scale the Voltage down to the input range of data logger) . If you would like the free LabVIEW software to use the Arduino for a datalogger or data acquisition O-Scope let us know and we will give you a link to download it.
It can also be used with a simple hand held volt meter or oscilloscope. There are 5 separate current sensors that output 5 independent signals. Each signal has its own offset and gain setting that you can adjust to your liking.
- Wind turbine power monitoring
- Current activated switching when connected to a solid state relay. (This sensor can turn something on like a fan or light when current is detected).
- Battery charging / battery discharging
- Hydro output
- AC Motor current consumption (Both single phase or 3 phase motors)
- DC Motor current consumption (Regular DC Brushed motors, or brushless
- AC current for Air conditioners AC
- 3 Phase current to a large motor
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The nicest thing about this 5way board is that it allowed me to zero out the offset and adjust the gain so that I could make the output go to whatever range I wanted.
The negative thing about this current sensor board is that if you are new to using a data logger there is a bit of a learning curve understanding how to set this thing up but the instructions were pretty helpful.