- File Size: 1685 KB
- Print Length: 187 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 27, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JZ95IDG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,336,298 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #547 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Futuristic
- #1661 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #1731 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
The Way to Paradise Kindle Edition
|Length: 187 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The Way To Paradise is a interesting take on encountering a new alien species and the opportunity to share God. But, the spiritual message is clear and thought-provoking.
If you like Christian Sci-Fi, you don't want to miss this one.
The story was very unique and I look forward to more.
Of course when dealing humans and sin, our corrupting influence is commonly the most dangerous thing imaginable.
Sin & Death are the way humans are most dangerous to others
I don't know about you, but I tend to forget this. When we look objectively it's very difficult to avoid being appalled at humans in general. As you can see, the book got me thinking. This is usually good, and God used this book in that manner.
So, it was and is a worthwhile read.
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
If you debating reading this book, I suggest downloading the free Kindle sample. After the first few pages, I was hooked.
As always, Thiessen writes in an easy to understand way and keeps you interested until the very end.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
- Books > Romance > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Futuristic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Science Fiction