Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 26, 2016
Brilliant. The most effective and helpful mind and body training for all based upon strong core values and integrity. Well not much surprise here as it comes from one of those best of the best, carefully chosen, diligently trained, and tested and forged in the most extreme conditions.
I an only wish that business and corporate people were at least a bit more like Mark and his fellow SEALs, the world would have been a much better place for all of us.

'A must' to read and follow for self-development.
on May 26, 2014
This book delivers exactly what it says it will! While none of the information is new or unique, it is packaged and explained in a way anyone can understand and apply. It requires the reader to take some difficult action to achieve the desired results. I would recommend this book to ANYONE who is looking to make their way to the top of themselves and their chosen field.
on March 16, 2014
We have a grandson training with the SEALS. He will be officially a SEAL the end of this year. I bought the book so we can understand and appreciate the thinking, or mental training he has (is ) going through...say nothing about the very tough physical endurance training.
This training is SO mental. He has told us that during the training prior to Hell Week and going on, he has to think only about getting through one minute at a time.

This book helps us all as we live and work in our lives...at what ever we do to persevere and be couragious.

Lowell and Leila Gangstad
on February 17, 2014
I gave this a five star rating because this book has some very powerful tools to help anyone willing to follow through with consistent action a way of living that will lead to a very fruitful and successful life without sacrificing the things that are most important to you. This guide is creative and practicle and can be adjusted to fit any carrer and schedule. It is an easy read but does take discipline, determination, and willingness work, really work in a focused manner to achieve results. I highly recommend it to those who are entirely serious about achievment of thier cherised goals.
on August 22, 2015
Some "self-help" books are full of vague, feel good quips and are of little use after reading them. Not so with this one. Mark Levine lays out his "Way Of the Seal" program in a quick set of actionable steps that are easy to follow. He teaches concepts like building your mind gym, developing your OODA loop, and connecting with your purpose.

It will probably take a couple reads to sink in, but in the back of the book, he leaves a concise summary of all the exercises he teaches with links (Kindle version) to them.
on March 18, 2014
I copied the information on the book fhat was in the reader's digest article and keep it in my purse for inspiration. I also find alot of very thought provoking material in the book and I am glad that I bought it.
on September 22, 2017
This is a well-written and deeply beneficial novel packed full of information and useful instruction. I would suggest it to anyone who has an interest in the mentality of an elite warrior or anyone who has the desire and willpower to improve themselves for the better over the long term. I am a rubber band man for life!
on March 4, 2016
This is a really great book. I've purchase not only the e-book but a hard-copy, and the audio book from audible to listen to during car trips. Mark goes in depth with plenty of exercises that you can use to dominate the business/work your in and become the greatest version of yourself.

This book is one of the best in my self improvement toolkit and I'm looking forward to providing a status update at some later date!
on May 3, 2015
I am a member of the unbeatable mind academy and have read Mark Devines other book unbeatable mind. I must say incorporating these principles into my life has helped to change my outlook. I have learned to appreciate me and those around me. Marks approach to life is so fitting to my beliefs it was a no brained to become involved in such a powerful program. I, for one, have been totally blown away by these books. A must read in my opinion. Can't wait for the warrior yoga book to be released!

Hooyah!!!!!!
on April 28, 2015
This is a guidebook for those who want a personal development book that is not written like a personal development book. It is full of practical advice and skills that can be put to immediate use. This is an excellent resource that I am sure I will go to over and over again. Anyone in transition or just someone looking for a clearer path forward will benefit from this book.