- Series: Cicerone International Walking S
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Cicerone Press Limited; 2nd edition (August 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852843721
- ISBN-13: 978-1852843724
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.6 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #334,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Way of Saint James Vol 2: Pyrenees - Santiago - Finisterre (Cicerone International Walking S) (No. 1) Paperback – August 1, 2003
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Alison Raju is a former language teacher and author of three other Cicerone guides to pilgrim routes: 'Way of St James: Pyrenees - Santiago', 'Via de la Plata' and 'The Pilgrim Road to Nidaros: Oslo - Trondheim'.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good luck to anyone going on the pilgrimage.