- Hardcover: 592 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (August 1967)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0000913154
- ISBN-13: 978-0000913159
- Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #324,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Way Things Work: An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Technology Hardcover – August, 1967
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the ball point pen to the computer, from the Polaroid Camera to the Atomic clock, with 1071 two-color drawings and diagrams
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
Came in excellent shape.