- Hardcover: 437 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin (June 1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0395206251
- ISBN-13: 978-0395206256
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,290,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Way of Words: An Informal Logic Hardcover – June, 1976
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Can be used as a reference book. Informal logic - a book about the way in which arguments are logically formulated - the socrates method of reasoning - using language and reasoning to examine arguments put forward ...(hope ive done this author justice)