- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1 edition (May 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500021899
- ISBN-13: 978-0500021897
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.9 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #43,485 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wayne Thiebaud: Draftsman 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Isabelle Dervaux is the Acquavella Curator of Modern and Contemporary Drawings at the Morgan Library & Museum, New York. She has published extensively on twentieth-century art, including essays on Surrealist drawing, Arshile Gorky, Philip Guston, Mark Rothko, and Jean Dubuffet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|