- Age Range: 9 and up
- Series: Malcolm in the Middle
- Mass Market Paperback: 91 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic (January 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0439351324
- ISBN-13: 978-0439351324
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,377,509 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
101 Ways to Get Away With Anything! (Malcolm in the Middle) Mass Market Paperback – January, 2002
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is pretty funny with the same sort of humour as the show. Malcolm writes like he does when he talks to the camera on the show. The book is a little bit dated as it is set a few years ago and a lot has changed on the brilliant TV show in that time. It is still a great read and a must for fans of the funniest show on TV at the moment. Not just for kids, readers of all ages will love this.