- File Size: 56 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: www.TheAnonymousAttorney.com; 1 edition (May 24, 2008)
- Publication Date: May 24, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001A8H482
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,577,206 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
10 Ways to Get Out of Jury Duty: A Guide Explaining Jury Selection and Giving Tips on How to Avoid or Minimize Jury Service (TheAnonymousAttorney's Guide ... Legal Issues Concerning Every Joe and Joan) Kindle Edition
|Length: 23 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Similar books to 10 Ways to Get Out of Jury Duty: A Guide Explaining Jury Selection and Giving Tips on How to Avoid or Minimize Jury Service (TheAnonymousAttorney's Guide ... Legal Issues Concerning Every Joe and Joan)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The author's sense of humor was sprinkled though-out and it was such an easy read. I'm keeping this on my Kindle just in case my Caribbean Vacation or Alaskan Cruise ever falls on (gulp) the same week as jury week!
Thanks, Anonymous Attorney!
I was sitting in the jury assembly room a couple of days ago, listening to the judge give us our pep talk, and there was this fellow whose cell phone kept going off, and whose Blackberry kept beeping, and who kept yabbering away about nothing. All the time he was waving a Kindle in the air. When he finally shut up and walked off to the toilet, I had a look at the this toy, and guess what he was reading? Yep, this self-same screed. When he came back, still blabbering, the judge came over and chewed him out. Then he took the Kindle and slammed it into the wall several times. Have any of you Kindle users taken yours apart yet? It was kind of interesting, actually, starting with being made in China - I'll let you find out the rest yourself. Anyway, you should have seen how scared that blabbering dude was.
Anyway, this "book" doesn't work. In fact, I think they put blabbering dude in jail.