BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Wayside School Is Falling Down
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 10, 2013
We ordered these for the school that our church sponsors so that each student in every grade would have a book to of their own to take home for the summer reading program. Thanks for getting it to us so quickly.
on June 20, 2013
I ordered this for my first grade class to read as a homework/book study assignment. The books were in good condition and arrived on schedule. They loved the stories! We followed up with the Wayside movie.
on October 2, 2015
My 8 year old loves all 3 of the wayside books!
on August 30, 2013
Louis Sachar is a wonderful author! The kids love this series- it's funny and keeps them interested and excited to read more. They couldn't wait to finish this one!
on August 17, 2015
kids love love love this book!
on December 15, 2014
They arrived, worked and were not damaged. Packaging was well done.
on September 22, 2013
I ordered this book for my daughters summer reading material. It was brand new great paperback my daughter love this book arrived early.
on June 5, 2015
Energetic reading
on November 18, 2013
Love to read all of Louis Sachar books.
His sense of humor is beyond compare.
My class LOVES the whole series.
on September 3, 2014
The book was in perfect condition. My kids love this series