Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "We Cheer - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 90% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Hit Songs - Dance and cheer to the hottest music from artists of the past, present and future. Groove to teen sensations Hilary Duff and Aly and AJ to the 70¿s disco bands.
- Endless Character Customization - Create your ultimate cheerleader by customizing her with the perfect competition outfit.
- Engaging Modes - Choose a mode that suits your mood. Burn some calories in Exercise Mode, compete for the Captain position in 2 player Campaign Mode or play with up to 4 players in Party Mode and show them who is the #1 cheerleader.
- Really Addictive Gameplay - Get totally immersed in the game by using your entire body to spin, kick, jump and dance to various choreographed routines.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Hit Songs - Dance and cheer to 30 smash hits from the hottest artists of the past, present and future. With an endless variety of music genres to choose from - rock, hip hop, dance or even disco, there is something for everyone to groove to.
- Endless Character Customization - Create your ultimate cheerleader by customizing her with the perfect competition outfit. Choose from a variety of tops, bottoms, shoes and more that will make your cheerleader look super cute and ready to perform her best on stage.
- Engaging Modes - Choose a mode that suits your mood. Burn some calories in Exercise Mode, compete for the Captain position in 2-player Campaign Mode, or play with up to 4 players in Party Mode and show everyone who is #1 on the team.
- Real, Active Gameplay - Get totally immersed in the competition, using your entire body. to spin, kick, jump and dance to various choreographed routines. Not only can you cheer and dance, you can also recruit new squad members, unlock new teammates, outfits, songs and more.
|"Walking On Sunshine" – Aly & AJ||"It Takes Two" – Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock|
|"If You’re Gonna Jump" (Paul Oakenfold Remix) – Natasha Bedingfield||"Push It To The Limit" – Corbin Bleu|
|"I Want Candy" – Bow Wow Wow||"On Top Of The World" – Boys Like Girls|
|"The Great Escape" – Boys Like Girls||"Godspeed" – BT|
|"Gonna Make You Sweat" (Everybody Dance Now) – C+C Music Factory||"Eye Of The Tiger" (Sunset Crew Radio Mix) – Crew 7|
|"Come Clean" – Hilary Duff||"Unbelievable" – EMF|
|"Calabria 2008" – Enur feat. Natasja||"Star" – Erasure|
|"Perfect Day" – Hoku||"That’s The Way" (I Like It) – KC & The Sunshine Band|
|"I Say Hey" – Kinky||"Footloose" – Kenny Loggins|
|"Bodyrock" – Moby||"Born For This" – Paramore|
|"Our Time Now" – Plain White T’s||"C’mon N’ Ride It" (The Train) – Quad City DJ’s|
|"I’d Do Anything" – Simple Plan||"Groovy Train" – The Farm|
|"Jump" – Simple Plan||"Stamp Your Feet" – Donna Summer|
|"Whoomp!" (There It Is) – Tag Team||"In This Diary" – The Ataris|
|"The Power Is On" – The Go! Team||"The Huddle Formation" – The Go! Team|
* Gameplay requires each player top have two remotes each (not nunchucks), except in four-player where each player only uses one.
Top Customer Reviews
I just got this today and have been playing with it for the last couple of hours. That's as long as I could play because by arms and shoulders are ready to fall off! This game really gives your arms a great workout and once I get better at it and can follow along with the foot movements it should be an all around great exercise game. (Walking and chewing gum at the same time can be challenging) There is also a "Work out" section that's has a choice of quick or extended exercise routines which involves a lot of footwork as well as the arms. That, BTW is a good way to practice getting the cheer moves down.
There's a Campaign Mode where you can compete with another person for team captain or Party Mode where you can play with up to 4 people and have your own squad. I probably won't be playing in those modes since most of my friends would think this 50-something woman had totally lost it if I asked them to come join my Wii cheerleading squad. (Why didn't they name the game "Wii Cheer"?
I like the music and the cheerleader characters are all bubbly and enthusiastic (perky?) which is good motivation to get moving. They're also chatty with recommendations and small talk, which you can hit the A&B buttons to skip if it gets old after a while.
I barely made it past failing after a couple of hours and that was on the easy songs. It's fun even when you don't hit every beat. I did improve by doing the routines over and over.Read more ›
Given the empty space between Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour (Aerosmith doesn't count since it blows), I bought this game. It's GREAT and I LOVE it.
The control takes a while to get used to but I find large, flowing movements are generally awarded. The songs are very upbeat. Given my age I absolutely hate the song "Come N Ride It(The Train)", but now I love it since I cheered to it (strange that the opposite happened in Guitar Hero Aerosmith).
The only complaint has nothing to do with the game play. Before and after each song are pep-talks that I just skip, but the loading time for them are a pain. Also, while I have a new-found respect for the athletic part of cheerleading, I still find cheerleader talk to be completely ridiculous. Every Oh. Em. Gee. makes me die a little inside. Like. For sure.
I guess it would have been more socially acceptable for me to like this game if instead of cheerleaders these are all karate masters or something, but it's no more self-delusional than dancing on a foam pad or playing a plastic guitar controller.
I recommend this game to EVERYONE who have enough space in front of their wii to enjoy it to the fullest. I also recommend getting wrist and ankle weighs and turning this into a pretty respectable work-out.
If you are into dancing, and stuff like that than you will like this game. I recommend it for ages 9 and up. For kids younger than 9 it might be a little to complicated. I am 15, and this game is my new obsession :)
That said, who would have thought I'd like cheerleading!?
Well, this game, which I initially bought for my oldest daughter, has become a sensation and addiction for both my wife and I. It provides a fun workout for your arms (and if you have enough skills, your body). You will workup a sweat if you do this game with vigor.
The music is great, and even songs which might have otherwise annoyed me, I've found have worked their way to my Ipod.
My daughter is 6 1/2 at the time of this writing, and I'd have to say the game is much too difficult for her. Its hard for an adult, or at least one who isn't a natural dancer/cheerleader. I'd put this game at just right for those over 11, but it has a steep learning curve as you try to learn what the arrows mean. Easier to just watch what the cheerleader on screen is doing and try to mirror it. This may be difficult however if she turns her back to you, because if you do the same, you'll have to look over your shoulder to get the next move correct.
The game is very (overly)sensitive to mistakes, so you will find some frustrations as it tells you you screwed up when you really think you were on target. I took 1 star off the overall review over this issue, because I think this is a real problem.
Great party game!
11/6/08 - small update. Well, I came home from work and my daughter surprised me by showing how she could beat the C'mon N'ride it routine on easy level, after working on it a while. So, with patience and practice, seems a 6 to 7 year old with good self-control can succeed at it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
ok dance game dosent really do anything new but its fine for people that want to play something like just dance. Read morePublished 2 months ago by funky clunky
Christmas gift for my granddaughter. So looking forward to her review. Will updatePublished 7 months ago by MzLadyD
Disc was deeply scratched and will not play. It was stated the disc had no scratches and worked when we ordered it. Very frustrating.Published 9 months ago by K. Lowderman
Grand-daughters love this one! Item was as described, reasonably priced, & would recommend for your little girls who love cheering. Would buy from again. Thanks!Published 17 months ago by cathy orbin
This game is more fun than it has any right to be...haha :) Great fun and surprisingly great exercise!Published 18 months ago by Snow_cat