- Paperback: 129 pages
- Publisher: Insomniac Press; 1St Edition edition (May 22, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1897178581
- ISBN-13: 978-1897178584
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,954,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
We Could Be Like That Couple... Paperback – May 22, 2008
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Sarah Steinberg was born in Toronto and received her B.A. from Concordia University in Montreal. She is an amateur designer, dilettante stop-motion animator, imaginary comedy writer, and all-round very mysterious lady. Her stories have appeared in THIS magazine and Matrix.
Browse award-winning titles. See more