Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 1, 2012
This is the dumbest game ever invented. We played it over Christmas for about 17 hours and just simply could not make any sense of it. A banana? You have to have a BANANA? Seriously, when my son the college graduate played the 'You Lose' card and lost, we had to look at the rest of the text on the card which stated 'No, really, you lose.' I lost two games by pointing. Have you ever TRIED to not point?

We only stopped playing when we started falling over from fatigue. This game is addicting, stupid, humiliating in the oddest ways and guaranteed to make you question your political views.

I have to go, we are going to start playing again....
1010 comments| 1,123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 18, 2012
This game stinks with only two people, but once you get 3+ it's a blast! This game is like a card version of Calvin Ball. Each game last 2-5 minutes (that's what she said). I like to play this with my stuffed animals and girlfriend. Completely kidding, I don't have a girlfriend.
1010 comments| 661 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 3, 2016
I wasn't really sure what to expect of this game except that it would be rather chaotic and random from the start. I wasn't disappointed on that front. This game is silly and quick so don't be expecting something that will you will play for hours and hours per game. We usually play several games of this before we get bored. There are so many random things in this game. Do you want presents? Can you win in Rock, Paper, Scissors? Do you touch your nose or don't you? Those are just a few of the questions that you be immediately faced with when playing. Each of the cards has a counter card in the deck so one time you may want presents because it's a kitten and the next time it might be a poisonous snake that kills you. There is an element of unknown in this game that makes it enjoyable but after a while you get familiar with the cards and can predict what's coming. One of the things we wished this game had was more cards so that it was even more random than it already was.

Also, in general, my group didn't enjoy the Chaos deck that comes with this set. It includes random things like having to say a letter of the alphabet each turn before you go or having an imaginary friend get cards as well. It only added a bit of fun to the game sometimes and more often than not we found the new rules frustrating and unenjoyable. Though I really think that would depend on the group of people you were playing with. Overall we had fun with it and it's not a bad price for what it is. But I don't think this will be a mainstay game in our gaming group.
Top Contributor: Batmanon February 23, 2015
I really love this game and it has a lot of potential, I still plan on buying the expansions. One big issue that I have with it, is that there is a lack of synergy between some cards. there are literally some cards that make many other cards completely pointless. So there can be times when it is your turn and you can't do any of the actions and there are questions about what to do rules wise and no easy way to answer it. So you come to agreements with other players and just move on, or draw another card and then try to play. It is a great concept though, and it's nice to have a game that ends fairly quick because you can use it as a decider for other things that you might need to pick a person for. Shotgun? Play you a game of playtest this? Loser rides in back!
on December 28, 2013
What an interesting game! I purchased this as a present for my sister. Her 13-year-old son instantly opened it and started a game with a couple people, including my grandmother who is 83. It was a fast learned game. If you have ever played Killer Bunnies, I would say it is similar yet completely different. There are some crazy rules. Some cards that you play say that no one can say certain words like "I" or "me." One card says if someone goes out of the game, the person to their left loses as well. Be careful if you play this card, because you might be the person to the left when this happens!

Here is my personal favorite example of this game. My nephew got a card that told him to put his finger on his nose. Anyone who did not put their finger on their nose within 3 seconds was out. This got one person out of the game. A game or so later, he got a card that told him to put his finger on his nose again. This time, anyone that put their finger on their nose lost! This won him the game. You really never know what's going to happen in this game, and that's why it's fun. There is a very slight chance that people will actually earn points in order to win, but I've yet to see that happen. It has the potential to be a somewhat longer game, but it is often a pretty short one. I liked this one enough that I think I might end up buying it for myself for future game nights.
on February 5, 2017
All of the reviews said it was fun, I debated on buying it for a Christmas present two christmases in a row. I finally did get it for my young brother in law. He loves randomness and funny games (example the game Fluxx which is a bit similar). So he actually thought this game was hilarious but he was having a hard time getting people to play with him because as adults, all of us felt like the games intention is to make no sense. It's random not in a funny way, but in a way that got you a bit annoyed by it... like, "get on with it," is what I found myself thinking but the game is basically just the same randomness over and over again with no end or point to it. I would say that it wasn't for me but others might love it. It would be a great game if you were buying it for a kid who had a lot of other kids around to play it with him. I would say target age is like 11ish, but that is not to say that I couldn't see people enjoying this game if it suited their personality.
on January 15, 2016
I bought this with the expansion pack. Once everyone figured out how dumb this game was, they had a lot more fun with it. It is an addicting game that works great to pass the time or as a drinking game and does not require any knowledge or the rules or intense concentration. If you are extremely competitive and have to "win" you will not like this game until you realize that winning or losing a round sometimes takes one turn and you never get to play. I love this game as a person that has little patience and ADD. Each round is quick and you can easily play for 2 hours and not realize it. Highly recommend for groups and people with a good sense of humor.
on January 20, 2018
This is really fun game that has the most basic rules. You get cards and you play cards. Whatever is said on the played cards, everyone needs to do. Games can last from a few seconds to about 5 minutes, since most of the cards get some people out.

It can be really difficult to explain to people who like knowing all the rules up front, because the rules can change with every card played. It can also be difficult for everyone to get a turn, so make sure to cycle who goes first! It's very possible for games to be won after one or two people play, even if you have six or so players.

It's a fun game that can give a few hours of fun for a group of people. There's really no shame in losing since there is a ton of random chance involves...but that makes it fun!
on November 14, 2016
This game is ridiculously hilarious. My husband bought it, and I wasn't excited at first. But it is a lot of fun. My 8 year old loves it as does my 19 year old. It is a good, clean, fun family game that can also be used at parties. It takes less than a minute to learn to play it, and you can play several rounds or just one depending on how much time you have. Yes, some of the cards (okay most of them) leave you wondering "what the heck?!" - but that is what's so hilariously fun about it. It quickly became family favorite.
on February 8, 2018
My kids love this game as well as the sequel (We didn't playtest this either). The rules are simple but the game gets pretty hairy pretty fast. Suddenly you can't say certain words, and you can't point, and a meteor is going to kill you at the end of the round. It's definitely a unique game to me. I didn't really pay attention to the age requirements. My younger kids loved it even when one of them lost in the first round several times they kept wanting to play.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.