Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 774 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 841 reviews
on January 1, 2012
This is the dumbest game ever invented. We played it over Christmas for about 17 hours and just simply could not make any sense of it. A banana? You have to have a BANANA? Seriously, when my son the college graduate played the 'You Lose' card and lost, we had to look at the rest of the text on the card which stated 'No, really, you lose.' I lost two games by pointing. Have you ever TRIED to not point?

We only stopped playing when we started falling over from fatigue. This game is addicting, stupid, humiliating in the oddest ways and guaranteed to make you question your political views.

I have to go, we are going to start playing again....
1010 comments| 1,045 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2017
I love the randomness of this game. The rounds can be really short and it's hard to cheat. Some persons won't like the randomness but who cares! It's a fun game and everyone has an equal chance of winning. If you have super competitive friends they may get frustrated if they don't get a chance to win early on but the rounds can be so short that it doesn't really matter. Gameplay is super easy, just follow the instructions on the cards.
Bit of advice: If you are playing a group of first timers don't use the chaos pack. It's a bit too chaotic ;)
on March 13, 2017
This is one of the few games my monthly gaming group can all agree on. It's pretty self-explanatory so we can all keep up even if we've had a few.The cards that control which words you are and are not allowed to say are the best because everyone ends up sounding ridiculous. This is also not a good game if you are super competitive or a sore loser as you may end up being "out" before you even get to play. If your group is laid back, this one is a fast-paced, low-stakes winner.
on March 22, 2016
This game makes no sense. That's not to say it isn't fun, my daughters and young son and I all really enjoy it. There are no rules, so you have to be comfortable with that. We love playing it, it always bring out many giggles from the little ones. My husband and older son however, get a little more frustrated. It really irritates them that you can just lose for no reason...it's possible my husband may have ripped a couple of these cards in frustration :) All in all, I recommend it if you are the type of person that can just go with the flow!!
on July 3, 2016
This game is awesome! I was introduced to this by some friends and ended up going on Amazon to buy it for myself after just two games. The cards are funny and the "rules" (or lack thereof) make the game as awesome as it is. What's cool is that anybody can play: kids, teens, adults, etc. Like you won't find me playing Cards Against Humanity (another hilarious game) with my parents haha, but this I will definitely bring with me to family get-togethers.

Best way to learn to play this one is to just start playing: I was confused by the lack of rules or instructions at first, but once we started a game and I realized how simple the game was, and that all the instructions I needed were literally on each of the cards in my hand, it made total sense!
on April 3, 2016
I wasn't really sure what to expect of this game except that it would be rather chaotic and random from the start. I wasn't disappointed on that front. This game is silly and quick so don't be expecting something that will you will play for hours and hours per game. We usually play several games of this before we get bored. There are so many random things in this game. Do you want presents? Can you win in Rock, Paper, Scissors? Do you touch your nose or don't you? Those are just a few of the questions that you be immediately faced with when playing. Each of the cards has a counter card in the deck so one time you may want presents because it's a kitten and the next time it might be a poisonous snake that kills you. There is an element of unknown in this game that makes it enjoyable but after a while you get familiar with the cards and can predict what's coming. One of the things we wished this game had was more cards so that it was even more random than it already was.

Also, in general, my group didn't enjoy the Chaos deck that comes with this set. It includes random things like having to say a letter of the alphabet each turn before you go or having an imaginary friend get cards as well. It only added a bit of fun to the game sometimes and more often than not we found the new rules frustrating and unenjoyable. Though I really think that would depend on the group of people you were playing with. Overall we had fun with it and it's not a bad price for what it is. But I don't think this will be a mainstay game in our gaming group.
on May 13, 2016
This game, whether you love it or hate it, will bring entertainment so long as it can stand to be played by the players in the game.

If you can handle a little bit of random play(Okay, maybe a lot of random play... okay, ENTIRELY random), and love something fast paced, this is the game for you. Rounds literally last from 30s to 3m at most it seems like.

It's so easy, and everyone can play. Just read the cards, and follow the directions. If you're a good sport, you're guaranteed some great laughs, cries of frustration, and probably enough quotable moments for days, weeks, or months to come(this last part is entirely dependent upon you and/or your group of friends having great personalities).

WDPTTAL is an excellent game for new friends or acquaintances, and even better for a close group of people. You can play with as few as 2(or one, as the box suggests... but that's a bit weird, eh?) or as many as 20+ honestly. You will not regret this game, unless you have really terrible luck and a bad temper. But, I'm assuming if you can even HOST a party with real people and friends, that means you're not either of those, or at least not some horrible combination of them.
on June 6, 2017
This game is SO MUCH FUN. And very replayable. And just great- we find ourselves reaching for this one over almost every game in our collection, every time we have game night.

I've actually purchased it twice- once at a local store, then I lost it in a cross country move or two, and then I bought it again from amazon.
on July 7, 2017
This game is so much fun with a group of 4-8 people. I was introduced to it at a family reunion recently and just had to have the game for myself. Now I am looking for a couple folks to play with, LOL. Item arrived a day earlier than expected, which was awesome! Package was brand new and everything was as advertised.
on May 18, 2017
At first, this game is off to a slow start. The instructions they give you are vague but the essential instructions are all on the cards. After that first game, it's all downhill from there. It is hilarious, fast-paced and addictive. Add in the Chaos expansion and you have a world of randomness at your fingertips. It is definitely a major party hit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.