BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 1, 2012
This is the dumbest game ever invented. We played it over Christmas for about 17 hours and just simply could not make any sense of it. A banana? You have to have a BANANA? Seriously, when my son the college graduate played the 'You Lose' card and lost, we had to look at the rest of the text on the card which stated 'No, really, you lose.' I lost two games by pointing. Have you ever TRIED to not point?

We only stopped playing when we started falling over from fatigue. This game is addicting, stupid, humiliating in the oddest ways and guaranteed to make you question your political views.

I have to go, we are going to start playing again....
1010 comments| 1,052 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
This game stinks with only two people, but once you get 3+ it's a blast! This game is like a card version of Calvin Ball. Each game last 2-5 minutes (that's what she said). I like to play this with my stuffed animals and girlfriend. Completely kidding, I don't have a girlfriend.
1010 comments| 619 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2016
This game is awesome! I was introduced to this by some friends and ended up going on Amazon to buy it for myself after just two games. The cards are funny and the "rules" (or lack thereof) make the game as awesome as it is. What's cool is that anybody can play: kids, teens, adults, etc. Like you won't find me playing Cards Against Humanity (another hilarious game) with my parents haha, but this I will definitely bring with me to family get-togethers.

Best way to learn to play this one is to just start playing: I was confused by the lack of rules or instructions at first, but once we started a game and I realized how simple the game was, and that all the instructions I needed were literally on each of the cards in my hand, it made total sense!
on April 3, 2016
I wasn't really sure what to expect of this game except that it would be rather chaotic and random from the start. I wasn't disappointed on that front. This game is silly and quick so don't be expecting something that will you will play for hours and hours per game. We usually play several games of this before we get bored. There are so many random things in this game. Do you want presents? Can you win in Rock, Paper, Scissors? Do you touch your nose or don't you? Those are just a few of the questions that you be immediately faced with when playing. Each of the cards has a counter card in the deck so one time you may want presents because it's a kitten and the next time it might be a poisonous snake that kills you. There is an element of unknown in this game that makes it enjoyable but after a while you get familiar with the cards and can predict what's coming. One of the things we wished this game had was more cards so that it was even more random than it already was.

Also, in general, my group didn't enjoy the Chaos deck that comes with this set. It includes random things like having to say a letter of the alphabet each turn before you go or having an imaginary friend get cards as well. It only added a bit of fun to the game sometimes and more often than not we found the new rules frustrating and unenjoyable. Though I really think that would depend on the group of people you were playing with. Overall we had fun with it and it's not a bad price for what it is. But I don't think this will be a mainstay game in our gaming group.
on May 13, 2016
This game, whether you love it or hate it, will bring entertainment so long as it can stand to be played by the players in the game.

If you can handle a little bit of random play(Okay, maybe a lot of random play... okay, ENTIRELY random), and love something fast paced, this is the game for you. Rounds literally last from 30s to 3m at most it seems like.

It's so easy, and everyone can play. Just read the cards, and follow the directions. If you're a good sport, you're guaranteed some great laughs, cries of frustration, and probably enough quotable moments for days, weeks, or months to come(this last part is entirely dependent upon you and/or your group of friends having great personalities).

WDPTTAL is an excellent game for new friends or acquaintances, and even better for a close group of people. You can play with as few as 2(or one, as the box suggests... but that's a bit weird, eh?) or as many as 20+ honestly. You will not regret this game, unless you have really terrible luck and a bad temper. But, I'm assuming if you can even HOST a party with real people and friends, that means you're not either of those, or at least not some horrible combination of them.
on June 6, 2017
This game is SO MUCH FUN. And very replayable. And just great- we find ourselves reaching for this one over almost every game in our collection, every time we have game night.

I've actually purchased it twice- once at a local store, then I lost it in a cross country move or two, and then I bought it again from amazon.
on July 7, 2017
This game is so much fun with a group of 4-8 people. I was introduced to it at a family reunion recently and just had to have the game for myself. Now I am looking for a couple folks to play with, LOL. Item arrived a day earlier than expected, which was awesome! Package was brand new and everything was as advertised.
on May 18, 2017
At first, this game is off to a slow start. The instructions they give you are vague but the essential instructions are all on the cards. After that first game, it's all downhill from there. It is hilarious, fast-paced and addictive. Add in the Chaos expansion and you have a world of randomness at your fingertips. It is definitely a major party hit.
on September 17, 2017
This game is SUPER FUN to play with friends and family! As stated on the box, game play is pretty short (each game will only be a couple of minutes) but there is a huge amount of replay-ability designed into the game. So far I've been able to get at least a good 1 hour play session with just 2 players and with a few more people you could definitely play for a couple hours without getting bored. FIVE STARS IS NO JOKE! The game is worth every penny of its asking price and as long as the people you are playing with can keep things light/don't take losing too personally, then this game is for you. Simple, fun, and all around a hilarious, must have game for any casual player or gaming fanatic.
on January 31, 2016
This family game has brought tears and laughter. It's a fast-paced game so you play many sets in one sitting, meaning you can play for 10 minutes to 10 hours. The tears (from our 10 year old losing) don't have time to last since the next round starts right back up. Teaches you to pay attention to everything and everyone around you so that you can win the match. Our family of children (aged 8-19) and adults all love this game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.