Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 753 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 818 reviews
on January 1, 2012
This is the dumbest game ever invented. We played it over Christmas for about 17 hours and just simply could not make any sense of it. A banana? You have to have a BANANA? Seriously, when my son the college graduate played the 'You Lose' card and lost, we had to look at the rest of the text on the card which stated 'No, really, you lose.' I lost two games by pointing. Have you ever TRIED to not point?

We only stopped playing when we started falling over from fatigue. This game is addicting, stupid, humiliating in the oddest ways and guaranteed to make you question your political views.

I have to go, we are going to start playing again....
1010 comments| 1,030 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2015
I bought this game on a whim a few weeks ago, and I've been having a ton of fun with it! I've been using it as a drinking game by replacing the word lose with drink, and everyone in my house has been having a blast! I'm currently filling up the blank cards with random rules and having just as much fun doing that, as I've had playing the game.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
T-Rex
Place in front of someone. From this point forward, all cards must be picked up and placed down using T-Rex arms. Failure to do so results in a loss.
Rawrrr means “I Love You” in dinosaur.
Sippy Cup
From this point forward, every time someone drinks, they must use two hands. Failure to do so results in a loss.

This is my preferred style of drinking anyway.
You're a star, baby!

Place this card in front of someone. Every time they drink, the other players must clap and cheer. Failure to do so results in a loss.

I’m your biggest fan. I'll follow you until you love me.
I have a ton more. This games kept my household thoroughly entertained these past few days, best $10 I've ever spent on amazon!
on September 9, 2016
The first time we played this game, it was my husband, myself, our three kids (who were ages 13, 11, and 8 at the time) and both my husband and my parents. We sat around the dining room table to give it a try, but were confused on the cards, and didn't enjoy the game much. After our parents left, we sat down and re-read the directions, and gave the game another try. So glad we tried it again. This game is for those that have a sense of humor and want to play a game that makes no sense. Each game will only take about a minute or two. There is no luck to the game, just random cards, which makes it great game that anyone can win. We have since taken it to family holidays. Like I said, each game only takes roughly a minute or two, so you can play several times within a short period of time. Everyone laughs at the crazy cards, and no one gets upset when they lose, since everyone pretty much will end up winning. If you want a quick game that several people can play, that is fun and crazy, then this game is it. Not to mention, the title is great! P.S. you might want to have a banana on hand when you play this game.
on April 29, 2016
This is a very quick, easy, random, fun game. It's a light filler that can be used in between harder games, or it can be a great repeat stand-alone game for those casual drinking nights with friends. The game plays different every time, and even as you learn what some of the cards may do over time...you still never know just what to do to prepare or react to them.

Note: This game is not for everyone in that it is very light-hearted and nonsensical. Some serious or older folk may be instantly turned off due to the randomness and lack of basically any strategy or merit. But those things are what make this game so great is how wonderfully unpredictable it is. I'd also recommend getting the "We Didn't Playtest This Either" expansion to add some more variety once this version gets stale if you play it too much.
on February 23, 2015
I really love this game and it has a lot of potential, I still plan on buying the expansions. One big issue that I have with it, is that there is a lack of synergy between some cards. there are literally some cards that make many other cards completely pointless. So there can be times when it is your turn and you can't do any of the actions and there are questions about what to do rules wise and no easy way to answer it. So you come to agreements with other players and just move on, or draw another card and then try to play. It is a great concept though, and it's nice to have a game that ends fairly quick because you can use it as a decider for other things that you might need to pick a person for. Shotgun? Play you a game of playtest this? Loser rides in back!
on May 16, 2017
Here is what you should do. Buy game. Gather friends or strangers of you lack friends. Play game. Realize how empty you life has been.
This game is so simple and yet so fun. Right out of the box we had eight people laughing our selves sick. After 3 hours I still have not won a game and have never had that much fun losing. Most of our games lasted 2-3 minutes. You will not go wrong with this game if you have a good sense of humour. If you do not have one, I still suggest you buy it.....maybe it can help you find one?
There is absolutely no way anyone would pay me for this review. So you know I am giving my honest opinion.

Enjoy!
on June 12, 2017
I love the randomness of this game. The rounds can be really short and it's hard to cheat. Some persons won't like the randomness but who cares! It's a fun game and everyone has an equal chance of winning. If you have super competitive friends they may get frustrated if they don't get a chance to win early on but the rounds can be so short that it doesn't really matter. Gameplay is super easy, just follow the instructions on the cards.
Bit of advice: If you are playing a group of first timers don't use the chaos pack. It's a bit too chaotic ;)
on March 13, 2017
This is one of the few games my monthly gaming group can all agree on. It's pretty self-explanatory so we can all keep up even if we've had a few.The cards that control which words you are and are not allowed to say are the best because everyone ends up sounding ridiculous. This is also not a good game if you are super competitive or a sore loser as you may end up being "out" before you even get to play. If your group is laid back, this one is a fast-paced, low-stakes winner.
on March 22, 2016
This game makes no sense. That's not to say it isn't fun, my daughters and young son and I all really enjoy it. There are no rules, so you have to be comfortable with that. We love playing it, it always bring out many giggles from the little ones. My husband and older son however, get a little more frustrated. It really irritates them that you can just lose for no reason...it's possible my husband may have ripped a couple of these cards in frustration :) All in all, I recommend it if you are the type of person that can just go with the flow!!
on July 3, 2016
This game is awesome! I was introduced to this by some friends and ended up going on Amazon to buy it for myself after just two games. The cards are funny and the "rules" (or lack thereof) make the game as awesome as it is. What's cool is that anybody can play: kids, teens, adults, etc. Like you won't find me playing Cards Against Humanity (another hilarious game) with my parents haha, but this I will definitely bring with me to family get-togethers.

Best way to learn to play this one is to just start playing: I was confused by the lack of rules or instructions at first, but once we started a game and I realized how simple the game was, and that all the instructions I needed were literally on each of the cards in my hand, it made total sense!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.