Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on March 3, 2017
This isn't great, but it isn't bad either. I thought my kids (5 boys) would think this line of games was fun, but they played once or twice and now they are collecting dust. I purchased several different sets.
on March 11, 2015
What an awesome game! The game simply requires an open mind and some friends to play with. I have never experienced such a fun and hilarious game such as this... at first I was skeptical to say the least, but playing it for the first time for no more than 5 minutes, I immediately became a fan. There are so many different possibilities and combinations of cards that it makes every game interesting and unexpected. The novelty of playing does not wear off since it is always a unique experience. The level of fun and the quantity of laughs depends on who you are playing with, but the quality of the game never wavers. I highly recommend this game, particularly to anyone 12 years old and up.
on July 21, 2014
Pretty fun, but I prefer the original we didn't play-test this. This requires that you have a group of friends you play with regularly every time. The cards are of good quality, the corners don't bend easily, and the box is very solid, It's also very easy to put away (some card games just don't want to go into the box, but this one is fine.)
on January 3, 2016
This game was purchased as a gift for my brother in law. I had been told by my fiance that this is one of the best games and my brother in law agrees. They played it at one of his family Christmas parties and people were laughing so hard that some had to run to the bathroom. I would have to say that if you have big groups of people who love to play games that this one would be a win - win purchase. I do also suggest buying all of the expansion packs as it will give you more to work with!
on July 28, 2015
my family loved this game as we had a few glasses of wine to go with it. It's not a game for people who value structure or rules but it makes you laugh a lot. Also good for mixed age groups
on December 3, 2013
This is the best card game I have ever played. The laughs are non stop and you can play the game again and agian. It says for 2 to 10 players, we have found that 5 or 6 players make for the best time. Also, we roll a die to randomize who starts the game otherwise someone may not play for a while.
on February 7, 2014
The first time we played this game we should have done it before drinking...it was hard to get everyone to accept that there are no rules and you just follow the cards. The first couple rounds went very quick, and you can't be afraid to lose because it is very likely that you will and it will be out of your control, but it is totally worth it. This is a super fun game, you just have to give it a chance. It's also perfect for a group of people that have game night all the time with the same group of people, as there is some writing on the cards involved with the players names so it's more fun if the names on the cards are people you play with all the time.
on April 2, 2017
Honestly I love this game!
You gotta be a fun creative person to enjoy this game.
If you don't like this game you are clearly a stick in the mud.
on February 28, 2016
This is a hoot with pre-teen, young teens. Creating your own cards makes it a great family ga,e
on April 10, 2015
This is a great game. It seems confusing at first, but you literally just do what the card says. Can be lots of fun drinking or sober. We've played multiple times and had a blast each time. Good game for children or adults.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.