Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play as three flawed characters who explore their own connections to the events surrounding the rebuilding of Wellington Wells
- Each character has a unique storyline in which they interpret and react to the events around them in different ways
- As you hide, conform, or fight back as character, you will encounter dark humor, a spot of hope, and even some redemption along the way
- In We happy few, No two playthroughs are alike
- While the citizens of Wellington Wells will always want to ensure that you've taken your Joy the procedurally generated world will ensure that your experience with We Happy Few is different and unique
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Welcome to Wellington Wells
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is key. You’ll have to fight or blend in with the drug-addled inhabitants, most of whom don’t take kindly to people who won’t abide by their not-so-normal rules.
We're All So Happy You're Here
Discover the retrofuturistic city’s dark history as you play through the intertwined narratives of three quietly rebellious citizens of Wellington Wells, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, as they face their pasts, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that aren’t exactly status quo in the artificially enthused society.
Explore the Dystopian Isles of Wellington Wells
Set in retrofuturistic 1960s England, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people. Everything appears to be joyful in Wellington Wells, including the roads, the people, and its omnipresent television personality, Uncle Jack! However, it’s a big, idyllic world on the brink of collapse. You will discover the history of this world, and how it came to be just so beguilingly happy.
- Creep, crush, or conform your way through puzzles and encounters
- Fight with your bare hands or the crazy weapons you create.
Take Your Joy or Don't. The Choice is Yours
- Choose from a range of difficulties for new and experienced players alike
- Play the story, or customize the sandbox world to your liking
- Try permadeath!
Explore the Dystopian Isles of Wellington Wells. Set in retro futuristic 1960s England, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people. Everything appears to be happy in Wellington Wells, including the roads, the people, and its omnipresent television personality, Uncle Jack! However, it's a big, idyllic world on the brink of collapse. You will discover the history of this world, and how it came to be just so beguilingly happy.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|