BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

We The Kings
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 6, 2016
Knew these guys were from Bradenton but didn't hit my radar until Charles Trippy joined the band. Started following them because I knew Charles' dad for years. One day my kids are playing music in the car and Check Yes Juliet comes up, so I decide to ask if they know this is a local band. They are shocked, needless to say we picked up tickets for the annual holiday show and can't wait to go again this year. Love making those kids of connections with the kids.
on September 22, 2016
Love their music. Of course, I could be bias. I taught at King Middle School in Bradenton, Florida when they were students.
on May 15, 2009
The CD worked perfectly! I really enjoyed the catchy lyrics and beats. They sound a lot like bands like The White Tie Affair, Fall Out Boy, and Boys Like Girls to name a few. Check Yes Juliet is an immediate classic while Secret Valentine, Skyway Avenue, August is Over, Headlines Lead Out and All Again for You were immediate favorites. I haven't listened to the CD in a while and Secret Valentine and Skyway Avenue are still stuck in my head! A must have for all pop punk fans.
on January 30, 2017
My favorite band,
on February 27, 2015
My babes are perfection. Listen to the album. Then listen to their other albums. They're amazing musicians and even better people! So incredibly sweet and kindhearted.
on January 13, 2014
Received disc in good shape. However, Charles Trippy is not on this disc...my fault. I'm a fan of his "Internet Killed TV" series on youtube. Ordered a We the Kings disc but got one before he joined. Not the fault of the seller!
on August 7, 2013
I didn't have any problems with this product. It was in very good condition and it was packaged well. I have recieved items before that were carelessly wraped and it damaged the product. I didn't have that problem with this product.
on April 10, 2015
This CD is very good. The band is very talented, however after about 3 songs they all sound the same.
on December 2, 2007
Great disc. Buy it. I had given up on finding anything worthwhile lately [new music.] This disc is really well done. They are a great group of guys and are on the road - catch them when you get the chance - this is a real enjoyable compilation of well crafted tunes, nice harmonies, guitar tones. Good Rock and roll. Indie, emo, americana, pop, I don't know....blah, blah, blah...We The Kings have an original sound all their own - the CD rocks in the car, I blast it in the office. Just buy the damn thing. No screaming on this - good, solid singing, thank you KINGS!!!!
on September 1, 2015
Great album, every song is so good.