Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on September 29, 2015
This tote is amazing! I read the dimensions but I did not realize how big this bag actually is. It has room for EVERYTHING plus more! The featured picture doesn't do it any justice. There are tons and tons of velcro pockets and mesh pockets. I'm actually having trouble finding things to put in this bag. I bought the matching shoulder bag with it and it just completes the set. I'm a scrapbooker/crafter but not as "hardcore" as some may be. I scrapbook at home for my own purposes. I also create scrapbook pages for infants on my NICU unit. I also do some decorating and use my Cricut Explore heavily. So the set will go to my car, to work and back again. It's so cute, functional and stylish it can be used as luggage for clothes/shoes/accessories, etc. Buy this!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 23, 2016
I was very impressed when I opened up the We R Memory Keepers - 360 Crafter's Bag. It looked to be well made and out of nice heavy duty material. Then I opened the bag up and was disappointed to find that the clear pockets were velcro instead of the heavy duty snaps I read about. I took each clear pocket out to see how well it would attach with the velcro and that's when I found the velcro sewn in backwards (velcro inside) on one of the clear pockets. I have returned the item for a replacement and will update this review when I receive the next bag. Hopefully I won't have to return this next one for a refund.
UPDATE: I received the replacement bag today, 2 days after I put in for the replacement. Wow, talk about fast shipping. I checked everything over inside and outside the bag, and all appears to be in prime condition. I have updated the stars now to 5 stars. This will work excellent for hauling my sewing machine and all the supplies AND/OR all my crafting supplies to our crafters workshop at church and other places. The only thing I would change is the velcro to snaps. But I can live with this. Anyway, very very nice functional bag and made out of nice heavy duty material. I really am impressed with the spinning wheels and the handle on the bottom of the bag. Zippers appear to be very heavy duty. I know I will get a lot of use out of this bag.
on June 1, 2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this rolling crafter's cart. It has simplified my crafting life exponentially. I often need to take lots of craft materials and tools to different locales for classes that I'm either giving or taking and this bag makes all of that SO much easier! I used to use multiple plastic storage containers, with everything packed inside in no particular order, except wherever it would fit. The containers necessitated many trips to and from the car each time I had to (1) load up at home, (2) unload at the venue, (3) re-load after the class, and then (4) unload again at home. Whew! This amazing and brilliantly organized craft bag has simplified all that down to a science. The amount of storage inside, outside, and all around this beauty is mind-blowing! The clear vinyl, zippered compartments that are Velcro-ed to the interior are especially convenient. And there are at least a gazillion elasticized mesh compartments to fit all of the small-to-bulky items I could possibly need to take. Everything has a place and I can see where each item is at a glance. I can even fit my Big Shot, my 16 x 9" paper trimmer, a 12 x 15" cutting mat, a 12x12x2" paper pad and a host of other larger items into the cavernous center compartment, all at once and *in addition* to all the other little punches, ink pads, stamps, glues, scissors, etc.! The convenience is just amazing but it wouldn't mean anything if this weren't a well-made and durable piece. As far as I can tell, it truly is. The 360-degree wheels make for super smooth rolling and turning. The 2-stage collapsible handle provides ease of wheeling along behind OR gliding next to you. Multiple grips and handles on the outside help with lifting. The nicely patterned, wipe-clean exterior just adds one more thing to love about this great bag. I am thrilled with this purchase and highly recommend it. NOTE: I also got the matching Shoulder Bag for those times when I don't need to take all the big items. Or, the unzipped pocket on the back slips right over the extended handle of the main bag if I need to take both.
on January 9, 2016
Wonderful Bag for the price. I bought this crafter's bag to transport my Brother SB3129 sewing machine to classes. My machine with the extension table attached is 15.433'' x 10.63'' x 21.26''. The extension table by itself measures 17 1/8" Wide x 10 7/8" Deep. I simply remove the extension table to fit my machine and table inside the bag. There are also two matching accessory bags that you can purchase. I have my eye on the matching Shoulder Bag.

Pros:
Price - other less padded bags were similar in price - much less expensive than bags designed for sewing machines
Quality - Well padded, 360 spinner wheels, LOTS of pockets for my supplies, strap to hold machine
Light Weight
Rolls easily
Front has an inside strap to allow the bag to open partially or all the way

Cons:
None at this time
 We R Memory Keepers - 360 Crafter's Bag
on October 27, 2015
Love love love my new craft bag! Lots and lots of space and pockets for keeping all of my art and craft supplies organized and accessible. There is a place for everything: small or large, even a place for large paper or boxes or tiny bags. The wheels are very "rollie." This bag will take off on its own if it's on any kind of a slope. But that is useful for going places because it glides so easily. I have a significant amount of weight in my bag and the handle seems to be holding up quite well. Very practical for storing craft supplies to go. Love the fun design, I bought the matching shoulder bag to go with this and the set is very nice. Fun print!
on July 15, 2015
This case can hold a lot! I have all of my scrapbooking, crafts, and planner goodies in here. It hides it all well! When I want to pull things out, it rolls out and I can take it anywhere! It has a lot of pouches and pockets to hold everything. I was thinking of buying another for my laptop and use that when I have professional development!
on February 4, 2016
Read the reviews and decided to take a chance on the 360 bag dimensions hoping it would fit my CoverPro 2000cpx machine which has a telescoping thread cone extension that is not detachable. The machine has a 10" wide base, 14" high with thread stand closed and 16" in length but fits snugly fully zipped into the interior compartment. I could not find a comparable sewing machine case with correct dimensions that was not overpriced or ugly. This bag is pretty to look at, can be adapted for many other uses and had a reasonable cost. I have no buyers remorse.
on June 18, 2016
As this was not a small investment for me, I debated quite a while before this item made it from my wish list to my shopping cart. I even opted for "Buy Used" , which is something I am usually reluctant to do, to defray the cost. If I had known how great this bag would be, I would have snapped it up immediately. You will love it.

This review is going to sound cheesy because I am thoroughly satisfied with my bag. I bought this bag because I took up coloring and didn't have anywhere to store the ever growing collection of markers, colored pencils, coloring books, etc. that resulted. This bag holds EVERYTHING! There are so many pockets, pouches and compartments, I can't imagine having enough paraphernalia to fill them all. Empty, the bag is lightweight. The zippers are sturdy and smooth pulling. The detachable pouches are heavy duty plastic. The fabric is nice and tough yet attractive. The rollers are smooth and agile. Now I can set up anywhere in the house and still have all my supplies at hand. This is great if you're like me and don't have space to dedicate to arts and crafts. I also purchased and will review separately the matching shoulder and tote bags, which are also great. I highly recommend this bag.
on June 18, 2017
Love the bag for taking my paper crafting supplies wherever I'm making cards. It holds a lot of product and wheels work well. I did buy a warehouse deal with a description of a minor dent. It was near the top handle and the seam was open about 3 inches. My concern was lifting bag, so hot glue gun repair required! Definitely used, (make-up sponge in pouch) but discount makes it acceptable.
on April 7, 2016
Just got my crafter's bag delivered today! Was a day late... But that's fed-ex's fault, not amazon, and really not that big of a deal, I guess. I can't get over how big the bag is. Quite a bit bigger than I was anticipating. Which is fantastic! I've got a lot of stuff that's gonna go in this bag, and although I havnt got it all in yet, I can already tell I'm still gonna have extra room. You could easily keep slightly bigger items like storage boxes or craft machines inside. It has so many diff mesh and (removable) plastic pockets to keep all your little odds n ends inside. Plus, it has a small handle on the bottom to help w lifting the bag. Also, its such a pretty color/design! Overall, very pleased w my purchase! Would def recommend! (:

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.