Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Snap Punch, Blue Handle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.20. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.66 (32%)|
- Easily punch through paper, cardstock, thick bookboard, tin tin, leather and more!
- Easily punch 1/8 inch and 3/16 inch holes
- Sliding measuring guide for precision hole and eyelet spacing
- Hole punch and eyelet setter in one
- No just for Paper Crafting and Scrapbooking
- Easily Punch 1/8 and 3/16 inch holes and set eyelets, eyelet/washer combo, flat snaps and so much more!
- Easily punch through any material, thick or thin: paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Original Crop-A-Dile Tools offers no clicking, banging, pounding, twisting, or grunting. This all-in-one tool punches and sets eyelets, snaps, and so much more. Easily punch through any material, thick or thin: paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more. It silently and smoothly sets 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch flat snaps and eyelets. It has a small easy to grip handle, color coded cubes for easy identification, locing system for easy storage, set both eyelets and eyelet/washer combo. Also a sliding measuring guide for precision hole and eyelet spacing. Look for all of our other We R Memory Keepers and We R at Home High Quality Products and Tools!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hole punch works beautifully and makes a nice smooth hole, but keep an eye where the pieces fly (and they WILL fly)! After finishing a large project, I looked in the mirror and found three punched-out holes in my hair. I consider it more of an amusement than a problem, though.
Most recent customer reviews
It really punchs thick boards and it's easy to use, carry and storage.