CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Snap Punch Kit by We R Memory Keepers | includes Crop-A-Dile with pink comfort handle, heavy-duty-plastic carrying case, 100 eyelets in assorted colors and instructions
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.54 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EMBELISH ANY PROJECT: The Crop-A-Dile allows you to add eyelets, grommets and other embellishments to any crafting project.
- EASY TO USE: Punch 1/8 or 3/16-inch holes through paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more.
- GREAT FOR ANY SIZE PROJECT: Sliding measurement feature allows you to easily customize your layout.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Easy-to-grip pink handle fits comfortably in your hand and makes it possible to effortlessly punch all day long!
- CRAFTING ON THE GO: Kit includes a convenient heavy-duty-plastic carrying case with a handle and clip closures. Center compartment is perfect for the Crop-A-Dile punch. Side compartments provide easy storage for eyelets, grommets and other embellishment supplies.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Original Crop-A-Dile Punch by We R Memory Makers is an easy-to-use, all-in-one tool that punches 1/8 and 3/16-inch holes through paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more. It’s also a great setting tool you can use with eyelets, snaps, and other embellishments. The sliding measurement feature makes hole spacing and eyelet placement easy and precise. An easy-to-grip pink comfort handle allows for effortless operation with no hand fatigue. Handle locking system makes the Crop-A-Dile so easy to store in the included heavy-duty-plastic carrying case.
Showing 1-8 of 124 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The slider bars on the hole punch part seem like they can snap off at any time, I wish they were metal instead of rubber or plastic and sometimes gets stuck when you slide it. The numbers and letters on the cubes are very hard to see. One of the cubes kept coming out of the tool and dropping into my hand when I was turning them to the proper positions. It wasn't that hard to snap it back in, but that is kind of annoying and you can end up completely losing one of the cubes that way. You also have to hold the tool a certain way when setting eyelets, but it is marked so that you know which part of the tool should be on the bottom and which one should be on the top. The case is hard to open and the handle is in the way, it hurts your hand to open or close this case, and when it is time to put the tool back in the case you have to make sure you squeeze it closed and press the lock button. It's easy to get the tool out of the case but putting it back in is a hassle, you kind of have to wiggle it and stuff it back in the case all while holding the legs of the tool closed. Be warned: Your fingernail may get caught between the plastic case and the tool
Very sturdy, all metal with supple rubber grips.
Its easy to work with but its heavy and your hand will get tired eventually.
This is my second pair, lost the first ones but I'll be sticking with this brand for a while.
Haven't actually tried the eyelets that come with it, but I have high hopes.