48 Square Feet (12 tiles + borders) 'We Sell Mats' Charcoal Gray 2' x 2' x 3/8" Anti-Fatigue Interlocking EVA Foam Exercise Gym Flooring
|Sale:||$36.95 + $9.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 new shock absorbing charcoal gray tiles. Each measuring 2' x 2' for a total of 48 square feet.
- Comes in a variety of colors to choose from.
- Mats are Water Resistant, Durable, Lightweight and Easy to Assemble
- Made from Premium non-toxic EVA Foam. Indoor use only.
- Provides a Cushion to Hard Floor Surfaces in Gyms, at Trade Shows, Schools, Daycares, Playrooms
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
About We Sell Mats
We Sell Mats is a family-run business based in Mooresville, North Carolina. We sell a variety of interlocking foam floor mats as well as a very popular line of gymnastics tumbling mats.
- Great Products
- Great Service
- Great Value
The Ideal Multi-Purpose Floor Mat
Suitable for a wide variety of uses.
The 48-square foot pack of We Sell Mats' Charcoal Gray EVA foam mat is a best-selling item for very good reason: its generous size, neutral color, and durable design can be put to use for almost any flooring purpose. Whether you're setting up a home gym, protecting a high-traffic area of the house, or you need more padding in a spot where you have to stand for extended periods, this mat gets the job done!
- 3/8" thick EVA foam padding.
- Handsome herringbone textured finish.
- Easy interlocking edges for a smooth finish.
- Suitable for hard indoor surfaces.
Top Customer Reviews
My ex wife took all the furniture from the living room when she left, so I just bought the flooring and turned it into a private gym. Life is good!
This mat would work well for a baby's room or living area with a hard floor looking to protect a young one, but not so much as an exercise mat.
No, this time I'm going with a local competitor. The price is the same (when you include shipping) and I'd rather support local business.
1. Relatively inexpensive although the shipping cost was pretty outrageous.
2. Easy to put together.
3. Did not smell.
4. Should work fine for stationary bikes, ellipticals, home gym, etc.
1. As noted before, some variance in color from tile to tile. Its noticeable.
2. May just have been my order, but the combination of tiles and edges provided do not allow for a 100% closed edge all around. One corner will look odd as its not completely "closed" with the opposing corner.
3. Slippery - it may be asking too much at this price point for a non-slip bottom surface, but it should be noted and repeated that these pads would not be suitable for any sort of exercise where the user is moving around often and vigorously.
I purchased these to go between my hardwood floor and my heavy bag stand. Even after weighing down the stand with 240lbs of weight (plus the bag), the stand was still moving. Then I realized the problem - the mat entire mat would move and bunch up where it hit an obstacle, like my couch or treadmill behind it. The solution is pretty inexpensive, I picked up some of the rug liner with the tacky surface on both sides at Target for about $30 for a larg piece. That seems to have solved it. Just feeling the mat beneath my feet, I can tell that over time it will deform permanently, which is kind of depressing but I suppose I'll just buy new mats at this price.
Bought these same mats a few years ago, and they worked great. Then we moved and needed a bit more coverage in our home gym. So I bought these again, assuming that they would be identical to the previous purchase. They are not. They are thinner, cut slightly differently, and made of a different material that is less robust. Consequently, they don't protect our joints as well, and if we do any sort of plyometrics, they split apart. I've positioned them around the outside of the room so that we're
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not good for workouts that require you to move around a lot. The pieces separate the more you move. Plus, it doesn't stick to the floor so you wind up sliding during your workout... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Bob Verticchio
We ordered 2 sets of this gym mats and so far, it works good! It has proper thickness and its not too soft. Read morePublished 4 days ago by FAbigail
works for what I want, but doesn't do well in constant sun...most likely better for indoorPublished 5 days ago by Cameron rossman
They're fairly sturdy on a square-by-sqaure basis, but with a heavy squat rack on them, with fairly light use by two people three days a week, they simply don't stay together very... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Addy
Good product if you're not going to be jumping around much (burpies, etc). Can't beat it for the price, I have a power tower and a treadmill on it and it works well.Published 10 days ago by Dariel
easy to assemble; easy to clean. they are lightweight; I do not know if I would use for a heavy weight set, but they are perfect for my Total Gym, and for doing yoga and light... Read morePublished 23 days ago by B. King