We Sell Mats 48 sq. ft. Foam Mat, Charcoal Gray
|Price:||$46.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes with 12 new charcoal Gray tiles. Each measuring 2' x 2' for a total of 48 sq.Ft
- Each tile measures 3/8 inch thick. Borders are included. Perfect for ages 3+
- Provides a cushion to hard floor surfaces in gyms, exercise rooms, trade shows, playrooms, etc
- We Sell Mats branded items are sold specifically by "We Sell Mats"
- This item will interlock with all 24"x24"x3/8" EVA foam "We Sell Mats" tiles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Would you like to give feedback on images?
From the Manufacturer
About We Sell Mats
We Sell Mats is a family-run business based in Mooresville, North Carolina. We sell a variety of interlocking foam floor mats as well as a very popular line of gymnastics tumbling mats.
- Great Products
- Great Service
- Great Value
The Ideal Multi-Purpose Floor Mat
Suitable for a wide variety of uses.
The 48-square foot pack of We Sell Mats' Charcoal Gray EVA foam mat is a best-selling item for very good reason: its generous size, neutral color, and durable design can be put to use for almost any flooring purpose. Whether you're setting up a home gym, protecting a high-traffic area of the house, or you need more padding in a spot where you have to stand for extended periods, this mat gets the job done!
- 3/8" thick EVA foam padding.
- Handsome herringbone textured finish.
- Easy interlocking edges for a smooth finish.
- Suitable for hard indoor surfaces.
Top Customer Reviews
My ex wife took all the furniture from the living room when she left, so I just bought the flooring and turned it into a private gym. Life is good!
This mat would work well for a baby's room or living area with a hard floor looking to protect a young one, but not so much as an exercise mat.
1. Relatively inexpensive although the shipping cost was pretty outrageous.
2. Easy to put together.
3. Did not smell.
4. Should work fine for stationary bikes, ellipticals, home gym, etc.
1. As noted before, some variance in color from tile to tile. Its noticeable.
2. May just have been my order, but the combination of tiles and edges provided do not allow for a 100% closed edge all around. One corner will look odd as its not completely "closed" with the opposing corner.
3. Slippery - it may be asking too much at this price point for a non-slip bottom surface, but it should be noted and repeated that these pads would not be suitable for any sort of exercise where the user is moving around often and vigorously.
I purchased these to go between my hardwood floor and my heavy bag stand. Even after weighing down the stand with 240lbs of weight (plus the bag), the stand was still moving. Then I realized the problem - the mat entire mat would move and bunch up where it hit an obstacle, like my couch or treadmill behind it. The solution is pretty inexpensive, I picked up some of the rug liner with the tacky surface on both sides at Target for about $30 for a larg piece. That seems to have solved it. Just feeling the mat beneath my feet, I can tell that over time it will deform permanently, which is kind of depressing but I suppose I'll just buy new mats at this price.
We just love how we can change the size or adjust it according to our desired way. It came with extra borders which is a lot and we can even arrange it as a straight mats with complete borders if we want!
My husband and I were really happy and satisfied with our purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Solid and durable as I drop my dumb bells with great relief and sound impact.