- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HYIOJAI
- Average Customer Review: 994 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #978 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
We Sell Mats - 2'x2' Foam Interlocking Anti-fatigue Exercise & Fitness Gym Soft Yoga Trade Show Play Room Basement Square Floor Tiles Borders Included - 13 Colors to Choose From
|Price:||$19.95 - $449.99|
- Each Shock Absorbing Tile is 2'x2' and 3/8" Thick with Borders
- Comes in a variety of 13 colors to choose from.
- Mats are Water Resistant, Durable, Lightweight and Easy to Assemble
- Made from Premium non-toxic EVA Foam. Indoor use only.
- Provides a Cushion for tired feet on Hard Floor Surfaces in Gyms, at Trade Shows, Schools, Daycares, Playrooms. Do not use on carpet.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
About We Sell Mats
We Sell Mats is a family-run business based in Mooresville, North Carolina. We sell a variety of interlocking foam floor mats as well as a very popular line of gymnastics tumbling mats.
- Great Products
- Great Service
- Great Value
The ideal multi-purpose floor mat
Suitable for a wide variety of uses
Available in 10+ different colors We Sell Mats' 48 square foot EVA foam mat is a best-selling item for very good reason: its generous size, popular colors, and durable design can be put to use for almost any flooring purpose. Whether you're setting up a home gym, protecting a high-traffic area of the house, or you need more padding in a spot where you have to stand for extended periods, this mat gets the job done!
- 3/8" thick EVA foam padding.
- Handsome herringbone textured surface.
- Easy interlocking tabs for a smooth finish.
- Suitable for hard indoor surfaces.
- Order multiple packs to mix-and-match colors!
Our interlocking foam tiles are made from premium EVA foam. Similar to a flip flop, the EVA foam provides a durable soft floor surface for exercise rooms, gyms, weight rooms, trade shows, martial arts and more. All EVA tiles are soft and resilient but not sponge like. There are several colors to choose from so feel free to mix and match. Borders are included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The best advice I can give it to start one square at a time and work your way outward. Meaning, if you're going to put your mats in vertically or horizontally- stay consistent with that method throughout the entire installation period. You will make more work for yourself if you try doing outer parameters then working your way to the center, because just one incorrectly installed mat throws all of them off. Don't try to force the connections. If they don't immediately line up together, you have something off, that is why it's best to stay consistent throughout the entire process.
The mats clean up very well, don't absorb water and are fairly easy to cut and sculpture into your desired area of instillation.
I have to say. These mats exceeded my expectations. We are considering purchasing more for our gym.
I installed these tiles on a raised concrete platform and surrounding concrete floor below, including the vertical 1.5 ft ledge between the two surfaces. I used liquid nails on vertical surfaces and double sided tape on the horizontals. Tiles have only had a day or two of use but seem to be holding up just fine.
My only complaint is with the shipping times. I ended up being one tile short, 4 days before Christmas. We sell mats could not fulfill my order in time to arrive before Christmas with their 'prime' size packs/color options. I ordered a four pack from another supplier and their tiles arrived the next day with no rush shipping! These new tiles were thicker, cost less and shipped faster, win win win.
Most recent customer reviews
Overall, that mat is nice. Comfortable under bare feet and is as advertised.
My product did arrive slightly damaged, however.Read more