Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on September 20, 2013
I would have added more performances by other artist and more performances of Whitney herself, but the highlitht for me is when Usher sang "I believe in you and me" it was very touching and he made a very nice cover of the song. The performance by Jennifer Hudson really makes you wanna get up and Dance with somebody and Whitney's performance of "I will always love you" at the grammys in 1994 was just amazing!!!
on February 26, 2016
Love it! Great Seller! Thanks
on February 16, 2013
It was a great TV special, but you'd think the DVD would have ran longer? Plus the DVD was in one of those horrible small plastic cases (I prefer the regular amaray cases!). There were some extra Whitney videos as extras, but if you own "Whitney's Greatest Hits" DVD, there's only one new video "I Look To You"....Whitney deserved a better tribute collection....Love You, Nippy!
on June 6, 2014
I absolutely loved this DVD honoring Whitney Houston. The stars who made guest appearances were wonderful and in my opinion couldn't have been any better! I have always been a fan of Whitney Houston....she's one of a kind.
on January 3, 2013
I watched this on TV when it was aired and thought everyone did a great job to give Whitney Houston this Salute. We will always love you and remember you!!!
on April 9, 2013
If you are a Whitney Houston fan you will like this CD. The show included clips of her and her most popular video's with commentary by people who knew her best.
on February 22, 2017
I love this video
on March 19, 2013
I purchased this for someone who is a diehared "Whitney" fan. It was so wonderful to capture the melodic voice of this wonderful woman.
on January 5, 2013
This was absolutely beautiful I bought it to keep but ending up giving it to someone who is the ultimate fan and I love' for one of his presents for Xmas ...brought tears to my eyes...<3
on December 31, 2012
A must have for any Whitney fan not enough can be done for this very special lady but this is a very nice tribute to her very well put together thank you Grammys for a beautiful tribute