WeFidget's Original Fast, Smooth, Anxiety Fighter EDC Fidget Spinner. Relieve your ADHD, Anxiety, and Boredom
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium Bearings and Counter Bearing Weights For a Longer, Faster, Smoother Spin.
- Our Hand Spinner is Designed to Relieve Stress, Anxiety, ADHD, Autism. Helps you stay focused!
- Designed with for Fidgeters! We made sure that the EDC Spinner felt satisfying, as well as provide a smooth functional spin. Giving you the satisfaction you’re looking for in a Fidget EDC Spinner!
- Removable Finger Buttons Included for all Fidget Spinners / Hand Spinners. (Will vary depending on the model you purchase). Designed for finger comfort and optimal spinning.
- *ZOND* is the only merchant of WeFidget Products. Beware of Counterfiets. Only "ZOND" can offer the 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED! If you’re not happy with the fidget toy, let us know! We will do everything in our power to fix the issue.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item WeFidget's original EDC spinner fidget toys, fidget spinners, relieves your ADHD, anxiety, and boredom (Red)
D-JOY Tri-Spinner Fidget Toy Hand Spinner Camouflage, Stress Reducer Relieve Anxiety and Boredom Camo (Starry sky)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$1.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ZOND||Juliu||Shenzhenshi Daxun Maoyi Youxian Gongsi||fidget works||ZekPro|
We spend a lot of time finding the right materials for our Hand Spinner. Unlike the other hand spinners or fidget spinners, ours make little to no noise! What does this mean? This means you can play it anywhere without annoying the people around you! Spin time is important to some, but we felt that usability and playability was most important. We want our Fidget EDC Spinner toy to glide smoothly, make no noise, and overall feel really satisfying. EDC spinners, Fidget Spinners, or other Fidget Toys out there make noise. Most Fidget Spinners “Whistle”, which can be very annoying. We designed this model to be discrete. Fidget Cubes, click and snap, which annoy a lot of people. This toy is the perfect hand spinner for sensory kids. Gives them something to do!
Top Customer Reviews
This is a piece of crap. None of the bearings fit properly in the holes. One keeps falling out. The lobes are unevenly cut. This makes the whole thing shake when you try to spin it.
It looks like it was made by a 4 year old with a rusty dremel. The bearings actually work fine.
Would definitely NOT recommend and will be returned.
However, when it arrived, 2 of the 3 side bearings had fallen out (poor gluing) and I had to use some wood glue of my own to fix it. It was a little bigger than I had expected, so I have to use both hands to really get it spinning.
On the good side, it spins very well, and has a great weight and feel to it. The side bearings spin well too, making it a great toy to fidget and play around with.
After 1 night the center bearing fell out, again due to shoddy glue. I've fixed it, but am disappointed in the product now
The plastic finger caps feel cheap and are the least comfortable out of the 3 I tried.
Also worth noting is this was the cheapest out of the 3 I tried at $3 under the middle one and $7 under the best one I tried. In my personal opinion spend a little more and get a better spinner if you are truely looking to enjoy one but if you are just looking for a cheap spinner for the kids to play with this one does the job.
Also the size is unwieldy even for large hands. I can't get this to spin between thumb and middle finger - and I'm 6' 1" with long fingers.
Do not choose wood!