- Series: Springer Series in Statistics
- Hardcover: 510 pages
- Publisher: Springer (November 10, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387946403
- ISBN-13: 978-0387946405
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,204,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Weak Convergence and Empirical Processes: With Applications to Statistics (Springer Series in Statistics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"...succeeds and complements Billingsleys classic work and will become the standard source of study and reference for students and researchers...." The Statistician
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Clearly explains the connection of empirical process to the classic probability theory
2) Discussion of the application of empirical process theory in statistics.