- Paperback: 243 pages
- Publisher: Financial Times Management (December 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273656821
- ISBN-13: 978-0273656821
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,058,548 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Weak at the Top: The Uncensored Diary of the Last Cavemanager Paperback – December, 2002
Top Customer Reviews
It's most definitely a "blokey" book and will have "real men" chuckling away on the beach annoying everyone around them!
I loaned my copy years ago to my ex boss who seemed a bit apprehensive at first, but he came in a couple days later saying it was the most amusing book he had read in a long time (this was something major given his total lack of sense of humour during office hours).
It's not how Marketing really is, but there are certainly individuals out there who get away with it like Mr Weak does!
Loved the Mr BoJangles wine bar sessions!
Ideal for a post New Labour world and getting back to life as it should be! My wife found it amusing as well!
Buy it and chuckle away page after page after page!