Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Weak

Customer reviews

Weak
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on March 4, 2017
Love this song.
on September 4, 2017
They still can warm your heart.
Mr. D. Short from, Md.
on October 17, 2016
Building my stations up. Great music.
on February 17, 2014
They r great...Beautiful vocals....mesmerizing harmony...This song is great for romantic evenings and love making with tht special someone....These ladies r wonderful....
on April 16, 2014
SWV's rendition of "Weak" is beautiful and still makes me swoon. These ladies were and are phenomenal. Great song, and masterful harmony!
on January 28, 2014
Love this song, it never gets old. And now they have a reality show it feels like they just came out all over again and the song is new too me again.
on April 4, 2015
I loved this song when I was around ten years old. :)
on October 17, 2012
I can't get enough of this song. It tells a story that always reminds me of my first love and the one who was the best kisser I every kissed. He made me trully weak in the knees. Fun and upbeat song.
on March 23, 2014
This song brings back memories from childhood! Love the song and reasonably priced. Thank you so much for offering it!
on February 17, 2014
brings back great memories of high school! I listen to this every chance I get and will buy more of their songs