Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wean Green Round Wean Bowls 6oz/165ml Baby Food Glass Containers - Multi Color Garden (Set of 4)
|Sale:||$23.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$9.49 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wean Bowls are multifunctional, stylish and add color to meal time
- Glass will not stain
- Go from freezer to heat source and back again
- Made from 100% recycled glass
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Pack with fresh fruits or snacks for any size lunch box
- Freezer, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Wean Green Round Wean Bowls 6oz/165ml Baby Food Glass Containers - Multi Color Garden (Set of 4)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Juvo+||Apple Green Baby||Apple Green Baby||Amazon.com|
|Color||Round Wean Bowls Garden Pack||Multicolor||Garden Pack: Raspberry, Blueberry, Carrot, Pea||Glass/Red|
|Size||6 Ounce||5 Ounce||7 Ounce||6 oz|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Water Proof
2. Lid are heavy duty. ( At first I thought the tabs were going to fall off, but these things old up so great.)
3. Hold Enough food for our child from 4 months to 1yr.
4. Daycare loves them as they are easy to heat up (they place them in the crockpot to warm "remember waterproof') and they are easy to open with one hand.
5. Round part on the center of the lid was a great place to put a sticker we made with our names on them for daycare.
6. Dishwasher safe, and they are in there every 4 days. Very Dishwasher safe
7. The class has a nice thickness and is not cheaply made.
8. Work wonderfully with two frozen cubes from the keedo Feedo Trays.
Here's the deal: When our child could start eating real food (pureed), I went online to find a system that would be the most efficient and user friendly. I made her food using the baby bullet (extremely easy). I found the kiddo freedo trays and noticed that they make about 2.5oz per cube. I then wanted a product that would be easy to use and would be waterproof for defrosting the frozen food cubes and that would be made of glass as to not leach any plastic into the food. The combination of these two products has significantly made our lives easy. They are extremely easy to clean, work so well, and the quality is amazing. We would freeze the pureed food in the trays then pop the frozen food into these bowls to then take to daycare or wherever.
I am not associated with either product, nor did I receive them for free for a review. I am just a dad, trying to make my life more efficient. I am very passionate about products that are so well made and are so useful.Read more ›
The seal need to be removed and clean once in a while otherwise bacteria/mold will build up but frankly and it's too difficult to remove the fragile seal. Use a dull thin blade and slowly and carefully nudge the seal out of the trench.
Note: I posted this review earlier and a wean green rep reply implying that the seal is solid. I couldn't modify the original review to post an image so re-posting this w/ an image of the broken seal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are working out really well for freezing food. Nice thick glass - excellent quality lids.Published 3 days ago by P. Guiles
I bought these containers to use for making baby food and also for transporting snacks for my toddler. I was very pleased to see that they seem high quality. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Chart1144
These are the best! Never leak and wash great in the dishwasher.Published 26 days ago by TriathleteHouston
This size is perfect for my 10 month old. Other baby containers like the oxo only come in 4oz and my baby needs a small bit extra at this stage so this container provides that and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. D
These are fantastic - perfect size, easy to wash, stack easily - we use them every day.Published 1 month ago by Jill
This little glass bowls hold a lot. I prefer them for all sorts of storage as they are glass and easier to clean well. I want them in every size. Read morePublished 1 month ago by G. L. Frost